Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

AFC v Victim FC - 9/11/14

Out

Late breakfast

Watching Sky

S.F.A

1.1 Rooney

Think a draw is best we can hope for on Sunday, as they seem to be getting their act together. Keep Guidetti, Commons & Brown quiet and we have a chance though and hopefully they might just be suffering a Europa league hangover.

COYR.

Will be making this one. Hopefully Anderson back in and we can maybe get something from the game however given we usually get horsed by these racists anytime I make the game I fear the worst.

In

Town for a quick pint

Y

Travelling back down the road

1-3 Racist FC with McGinn getting our goal.

“We know he didn’t say it – all the lads in that dressing room believe him. We all believe Aleks because he doesn’t come in and lie. We have no problem with him.”

Do we dare start down the path of the difference between 'knowing' and 'believing'?

This could all be put to bed if the judicial panel just came out and said what evidence they based the conviction on.

2 weeks to lodge an appeal suggests to me that Celtic's PR team are merely going through the motions. To not appeal it whilst also not sending the guy back to Brum would be seen as condoning the act. Given the racial diversity the Birmingham area I'd say his Aston Villa career could be over if the appeal fails.

They really should just come out with the evidence and put it to bed. Mciness made a good point earlier in the week by saying folk are forgetting that Logan is the victim here, not some fucker from Timland. I know its a shite time but i really hope its a nice and tasty atmosphere tomorrow. Massive game for us.

That has completely fucked me off. They are awful and we completely bottled it. What the fuck considine was doing messing about with the ball like that and then obviously allowing van Dijk to score is beyond me. But how Reynolds didn't put the tackle in was ridiculous. We had the chance and we should have been 2 or 3 up before we'd even let them equalise. Gutted.

As someone else said, it was so predictable and that makes it all the more galling.

1st goal, I don't know what the f**k Reynolds is doing. did he get a shout from Brown? he gets into the perfect position to make the last minute tackle the inexplicably does absolutely f**k all.

2nd goal considine was piss poor. not sure what he was doing. for a corner at that point in the game the marking was horrendous.

I've not got to any games this season due to a new little one, so all I can go on is the TV games which don't always give the best indication. Is it just me, or is Robson really struggling this season? he looks so ponderous on the ball compared to last season. Legs finally gone?

McGinn had also been fairly disappointing but that's probably more down to having set such a high standard previously.

Completely spot on re your comments about Robson. I've only been to the st Johnstone away but I even think on tv its quite clear his legs are gone. He gives fouls in really dangerous positions that I never thought he would do.

I still don't know why considine didn't knock the ball out instead of playing the ball into the middle of the park for the first. Mcginn should have won the game for us. Especially with that free header.

Embarrassing scenes at Pittodrie yesterday, pre and post match.

The carry on during the minutes silence was expected.

What wasn't expected however was the Victim FC players and management reaction at full time. Let's put this into context, this is a club with TEN times the budget we have and a mere  third of the way through the season they deem it necessary to carry on like that.

Victim FC at it's very worst.

Completely classless and without a single ounce of dignity

AFC and our support will not forget this.

Game should have been dead and buried before they scored their first.  We had more than enough chances to put that game to bed but inexplicably bottled it.

It was 3 points dropped to a very average team.

Precisely. Our own stupidity and naivety cost us the game.

Al, bar their behaviour before the game which was deplorable, their celebrations summed up how big that game was for them.  It's how big a game it should have been for us.  Win it, and we'd have kept the league interesting and make them question their new found form. That's them on top now with a game in hand.  They won't be moving.  Most angry i've been about a result in a long time.  No-one (not even the ref) but ourselves to blame.

Really gutted about how it panned out like everyone else. Going into the final 20 minutes I did say there'd be another goal. I didn't think it'd stay 1-1. When Brown finally got his jotters I dared to hope that it'd be us but us managing to lose the game was reminiscent of the Aberdeen that I was finally hoping we'd seen the back of since Deek came in.

Should we not have had a penalty in the first few minutes as well? Haven't managed to put myself through the highlights yet. Not that I think it'll be shown in the highlights.

Precisely. Our own stupidity and naivety cost us the game.

Al, bar their behaviour before the game which was deplorable, their celebrations summed up how big that game was for them.  It's how big a game it should have been for us.  Win it, and we'd have kept the league interesting and make them question their new found form. That's them on top now with a game in hand.  They won't be moving.  Most angry i've been about a result in a long time.  No-one (not even the ref) but ourselves to blame.

Spot on Manc especially your final sentence.

Victim FC were there for the taking but for some inexplicable reason we did not have the bottle to do so.