Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

2014/15 Scottish Cup

Jute

Lived in Inverness for 30 odd years before escaping and moving to Edinburgh, but feel no affinity to ICT having previously supported the Jags pre take over by Caley (huns of the North).

Hoping that the Bairns ruin the party for the Hairy Ersed Haggis Munching clan  - but if I'm honest Dons not being involved equals a high couldn't give a shit factor.

Lived in Inverness for 30 odd years before escaping and moving to Edinburgh, but feel no affinity to ICT having previously supported the Jags pre take over by Caley (huns of the North).

Hoping that the Bairns ruin the party for the Hairy Ersed Haggis Munching clan  - but if I'm honest Dons not being involved equals a high couldn't give a shit factor.

:rofl:  Tell us how you really feel ;)

Just hope it's a decent game and there's a decent turn out.  Not fussed who wins to be honest.

Thought it was a good game.

there was one young caley fan in front of me who looked as if he was going to faint for most of the 2nd half.  I dont think he actually saw the falkirk goal of the caley winner as he was essentially in the foetal position in front of his seat from the moment the caley boy was sent off.

37,149 there and nice to see so many kids and grandparents at a game.

Thought it was a good game.

there was one young caley fan in front of me who looked as if he was going to faint for most of the 2nd half.  I dont think he actually saw the falkirk goal of the caley winner as he was essentially in the foetal position in front of his seat from the moment the caley boy was sent off.

37,149 there and nice to see so many kids and grandparents at a game.

One of the main reasons I hate Inverness CT (on some occasions more than the Huns) - Loads of folk always refer to them as 'Caley' - Caley don't exist in the same way that Rangers don't - Caledonian 'merged with' (tookover) Inverness Thistle yet how often are they referred to as the Jags?

On a brighter note, if a bastardisation of a football team like ICT can win the Scottish cup, surely to fcuk the Dons can do it as well - COYR!