Europa League 3rd Qualifying Round Draw

I believe we can get any of the first 6 below should we progress?

Draw in 10 minutes.

Group 3

1 Real Sociedad de Fútbol (ESP)

2 FC Astana (KAZ)/Hapoel Tel-Aviv FC (ISR)

3 Atromitos FC (GRE)

4 PFC CSKA Sofia (BUL)/FC Zimbru Chisinau (MDA)

5 MFK Košice (SVK)/FC Slovan Liberec (CZE)

6 SV Zulte Waregem (BEL)/Zawisza Bydgoszcz (POL)

7 FC Astra (ROU)

8 FK ?ukari?ki (SRB)/SV Grödig (AUT)

9 Aberdeen FC (SCO)/FC Gronigen (NED)

10 Linfield FC (NIR)/AIK Solna (SWE)

11 FK Sarajevo (BIH)/FK Haugesund (NOR)

12 Derry City FC (IRL)/FC Shakhtyor Soligorsk (BLR)

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2015/draws/index.html

On the plus side, if we did make it through,  San Sebastian is one of my favourite cities in the world  :thumbsup:  Excellent food, beaches and a decent football team...doh!

Yeah picked the wrong year to not be going to away games in Europe. Riga, Groningen and San Sebastian are all amazing places to go and get pished.

Been reading up on them online.

They certainly appear to like changing their manager regularly

They are currently on their fifteenth manager since the start of the 21st century  ;D

Like the Groningen tie it could be an evenly matched contest. They have been relegated recently and struggled at the bottom of the league. Don't really watch much Spanish football but they look very similar to ourselves. Think they finished 7th last season. Not saying it will be easy but a very winnable tie if we play to our strengths.

I'm with Dave_min, I just can't see us getting past Groningen let alone Real Sociedad.  We are a decent team and stranger things have happened but it would be some mountain.

Groningen were far from impressive at Pittodrie. McInnes's conservatism let them off the hook.  I wouldn't say they're a better side than us.

Groningen were far from impressive at Pittodrie. McInnes's conservatism let them off the hook.  I wouldn't say they're a better side than us.

From what I saw I'd agree, I am just basing it on what i've seen of them previously. I don't think we're going to get embarrassed, but I do think they'll win it.  No need to be conservative in this leg, looking forward to it.