Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

200 tickets left for Copenhagen game

ONLY 200 TICKETS LEFT FOR DONS' UEFA CLASH

12:00 - 12 December 2007

The final 200 tickets for Aberdeen's UEFA Cup clash with FC Copenhagen are on sale today.

They were expected to be snapped up by close of business to guarantee a capacity 21,000 crowd for the Pittodrie clash, which takes place a week on Thursday.

All tickets for the Richard Donald and South Stands have been sold.

The few that are left are for the Merkland Stand and restricted view seats in the Main Stand.

Copenhagen have also been allocated 500 tickets for their supporters who will be housed in Section A of the Main Stand.

Guest Makaveli

Having not been in Embra too many years I already know of at least one pub that shows EPL and SPL on a Sat at 3 o'clock - so I am sure you would know them too?

Having not been in Embra too many years I already know of at least one pub that shows EPL and SPL on a Sat at 3 o'clock - so I am sure you would know them too?

Yes, I'm sure there are.

However, I am being pedantic, and questioning whether it is being shown on a Sky channel.

Where the fuck are these fans when we're playing Hibs and Killie?

Who would you rather watch? The Dons versus KILLIE, where the winner moves ever so closer to that ellusive 5th spot in a league where the winner has been decided before the first ball is kicked ... or the Dons versus COPENHAGEN where the winner goes through to the last 32 of the continent's second-top competition?????!!!!!!!! The last 32!!!!!!!!! When was the last time we were in the last 32 of the friggin Scottish Cup?