Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons V Motherwell

Unbelievable.

Forgetting that Pawlett was so far onside Stevie Wonder could have called it better.

The ref then misses (or chooses to ignore) the foul on Langfield, Reynolds hand ball, and the subsequent foul on Reynolds, to allow the Motherwell goal to stand.

Got what we deserved, which was fuck all. Clear foul on langfield at the end but that's irrelevant. It shouldn't have got to that point. A number of players let themselves down today but it has been a fantastic season. If we'd have been offered 3rd let alone a trophy at the beginning of the season, most of us would have grabbed it. Shame to end on an anticlimactic note but it has been a very positive season.

Oh and lasley is a cunt.

Ouch.

McCall is a cunt but his game plan worked a treat today, you could see it coming a mile off.  They're a big physical team with very little quality, but you play to your strengths and it just shows you what can be achieved. Finishing 3rd behind a team captained by that prick Lasley is going to take a wee while to sink in though.

Ouch again.

Frankly I don't give a fuck. We'll be in Europe a lot longer than they will, and we'll finish higher in the league without a doubt.

Enjoy it whilst you can you wee ginger prick, Motherwell will be fighting for 11th place next season.

Bitter? Sour grapes? Possibly, but I really do believe they're in big trouble next season.

They lost half of their good players at the end of last season, replaced them with journeymen and still finished above us. McCall's no football genius, but his players are always 100% committed, he must be doing something right.

3 wins out of last 11 games cost us 2nd not a refereeing decision going against us.  We should have had 2nd sealed but to many draws have cost us.

Sadly this.

I knew they'd pip us in the end and I knew Langfield would be involved.  How he thought he'd pluck a ball out of the air from a standing jump is anyone's guess.

We've got one plan and one plan only, we just can't break teams down who sit in.  Hopefully that gets addressed during the transfer window.

Yeah when teams play football against us and leave spaces we are deadly most of the time. Sadly most teams realized this and started to sit in. We need a plan b. I was more pissed at the anti tactics football played by Motherwell park the bus until the final few minutes, in a game they had to win. The ref and assistants were a disgrace though.