Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Arabs v Dons

Oooft that was a smashing game  :thumbsup:

My throat is so sore today from all the singing!!

And I met Andrew in the pub which was cute  ;D

It was cute meeting you too. I remember you saying that I should post that I thought you looked a lot younger than I thought you would.

Great game though. Good fun in the shed.

It was cute meeting you too. I remember you saying that I should post that I thought you looked a lot younger than I thought you would.

Great game though. Good fun in the shed.

Do you remember Aberdeen Ladette and me saying you were a lot bigger than we thought you would be  ;)

Excellent game, end to end with lots of heart beat pausing moments. Atmosphere in 'The Shed' was bouncing, as always, even after Utd equaliser the AFC fans quickly got behind the team again.

Langfield made some fantastic saves, always rated him as a great shot stopper when he has nae time to think! Alternatively, when he has time to think, ... Ouch!

Vernon, imho, hasn't been the same since Maguire left - but that's been his best game since. Obviously don't know budget/McInnes plans for 14/15, but would be happy to keep Vernon as backup.

This match was slightly spoiled for me by the young guys in the row in front, who started bouncing and jumping on the back of their seats and the seats in front of them as well as spending a lot of the game facing the stand to their left goading the Utd fans rather than watching the game. I'm all for self policing at games to uphold the good reputation of Aberdeen fans, however after initially suggesting they stop potentially breaking seats which club would be charged for I was met with verbal abuse, personal insults and one wee ned taking photos of me!. I did respond in kind, however if these young ones are the future supporters of the club then I despair.

I was being nice. I am not that big! I am trying to lose a bit of extra weight. You should have seen me a year a go or so. I have lost a few stones. Fuck you. I always thought thought you were really nice.  I thought you looked lovely.

Andrew, the big/bigger reference was us teasing you about your own reference previously to your penis!

You are far from grossly overweight, you seemed a nice lad as did your two friends who won't live to be old if they continue to put as much salt on their chips!

Maybe best you delete all the recent posts you made  :-\