Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

2014/2015 Season tickets

Got email from club with season ticket prices. Looks like 17% increase roughly. Early bird prices are £399 Main Stand £342 for RDS/South full price is Main £425 and £365 RDS/South. Walk up price for South will £26. Also bringing in membership for away games which costs £25.

Not sure Scottish football is worth £26.

what does the away game membership give you?

My understanding of it is that it is similar to the Scotland Supporters Club. It will guarantee you a ticket to away games so for the £25 you will have the opportunity to get a ticket for all away games but you still have to buy the ticket.

For those who have a season ticket it isn't needed as buying the membership will only give you an advantage ahead of those buying tickets in a General Sale.

Is it just me or is it only necessary for trips to the Tattiedome, Tannadump and getting to a semi-final or final again? I can't see it being necessary for away games against the likes of Murderwell, St Midden etc.

Of course all of the above could be total mince on my part.  :-[:-\

• 3 weeks later...
We've been overwhelmed with the response from supporters to join the #donsfamily next season, with sales up 200% in comparison to this point last season.

As a result, the Club has opted to extend the early bird season ticket pricing deadline from Thursday 22nd May until 5pm on Friday 30th May, as a reward for the fantastic backing shown to the team for the duration of last season.

:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
"The early bird cut off (for season tickets) was last Friday and at the moment we are at just over 8,000 season tickets sold. Within that number there are 800 new season ticket holders - people who have never bought before. We still have about 2,200 season ticket holders from last year who have not renewed yet so we are seriously hoping to get up to the 10,000 mark by the start of the SPFL season."

:o

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20140602/sponsor-and-kit-unveiling-201415_2212158_3876564