Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

ICT - Dons

Well that was shite. Very poor from Dons tonight with only Lagfield Reynolds and Rooney getting pass marks. Way to many others way off form to single out anyone out. Very disappointed that there was no reaction to Sundays defeat.

Well that was shite. Very poor from Dons tonight with only Lagfield Reynolds and Rooney getting pass marks. Way to many others way off form to single out anyone out. Very disappointed that there was no reaction to Sundays defeat.

Don't disagree with any of that jute. I see mcinness is on the BBC saying we needed to shoot more. Never understood that yesterday. There were plenty of opportunities to shoot but instead they'd knock it on to someone else and the chance would be gone.

i'd stick zola and rooney up front and go back to 442. and let zola have a run out. this hoof ball towards rooney isnt working.  the midfielders look jaded, far too many games.

Agree with going back to 4-4-2 but not with playing Zola. Guy is simply not good enough. McGinn and Rooney played well against Killie when they played as a front 2 so would like to see that given a go. McGinn is wasted playing out wide.

I wouldn't play Zola either - I didn't see the point of him coming on against ICT

I reckon we won't finish any worse than 3rd which is a tremendous achievement given where we have been over the last few seasons - the players do look tired and lacking in a bit of inventiveness as how to break teams down but hopefully McInnes can perk them up during the week and they should be out for revenge against St Johnstone next Saturday

Motherwell will most probably drop points against the rest too so if we can go into the last match with a chance of 2nd I think the team deserve our support right up to the final whistle on 11th May whatever happens