Aberdeen v Arabs 29/3/14

Out

Visiting Anne Frank's house

Pubs in Amsterdam

Heading to Arnhem

1-0 Rooney

Al if its still there would recommend heading to the Robin Hood pub across the road from the station. Bitterballen (deep fried stovies) and ham omelettes from there were life savers when a few of us were in Arnhem for Dons preseason a few years back.

In/oot: Oot

Prematch: Work

Match: Radio while working

Post match: Fuck all

Prediction: 1-0 Zola (yes thats right!!!)

Quick look at the fixtures.

Dons win their next 3 games, Celtic turn over the arabs on the 5th, Motherwell take out Caley on the 1st and that would pretty much tie up a UEFA cup spot before the split.

Al if its still there would recommend heading to the Robin Hood pub across the road from the station. Bitterballen (deep fried stovies) and ham omelettes from there were life savers when a few of us were in Arnhem for Dons preseason a few years back.

Which station ? Think there might be three in Arnhem  ;)

Is she an old pal of yours?  ;)

Old  ???

Fuck no....one of my younger ones  ;)

Very good game and very good atmosphere. Robson was immense, the passion from him was something else, he was desperate for a win today. On the whole the draw was fair, we looked like the only winners but to be fair could've been a lot more than one down in the first 20 mins.

On a side note, did Rooney have a coin thrown at him?? Seen him pick something up when he was at the away end and hand it to the linesman, looked like a coin to me but little was made of it

Which station ? Think there might be three in Arnhem  ;)

Old  ???

Fuck no....one of my younger ones  ;)

Greetings from the Netherlands fellow Donstalkers. Looking at results it looked like it turned out a decent enough day for us.

Very good game and very good atmosphere. Robson was immense, the passion from him was something else, he was desperate for a win today. On the whole the draw was fair, we looked like the only winners but to be fair could've been a lot more than one down in the first 20 mins.

On a side note, did Rooney have a coin thrown at him?? Seen him pick something up when he was at the away end and hand it to the linesman, looked like a coin to me but little was made of it

Sounds like he was pretty calm about it. If someone threw a coin at me I'd have flipped.

Really like McGinns Celebration (can see the goal on BBC iplayer right now if you sroll back through the live alba feed). Looked like a load had been taken off his mind and hopefully this will lead to another rich scoring run from him

Even after he scored he seemed to have a few good shouts on goal. And the classic negative crowd counter was in force today. Must have been more than 14.5k today. Where were all the empty seats?