Wednesday 15th May 2024:  kick-off 7.45pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Ross County v Aiberdeen 25/03

Why no match thread? Are all you negative fuckers dreading the imminent defeat so much you can't even bring yourselves to talk about it?

Out

Nothing exciting

Is it on telly? If not, radio.

Might go for a pint IF we win.

1-0 us.

Rooney

:AFC2:

To be fair he (Tate) wasn't the only one who had a bad day at the office, Considine, McGinn, Reynolds and Jack being the other culprits.

Logan was brilliant tonight I thought, and it was a good performance from Robson. Clangers pulled off some great stops, but as usual had two or three howlers. Everyone else was average at best.

Could have gone either way so it's a decent point, the team has so much fight and desire it makes me dead proud to be a red. Hopefully they can recover well and be in good form for Saturday.

good game to watch i thought, that's twice I have seen county in the past 2 weeks and they are looking ever more a dangerous side.  That was a hard earned point

Not really mate. It was a hard earned point because we were our own worst enemy.  Ross Co are not a good team. Anderson at the back and one of PP or JH in the side and that game was way out their reach.  Our shite defending and shite forward play made them look good.

Considine for the umpteenth time since his return was awful. McGinn was garbage and McInnes's subs were brutal. Low should have been on at half time for McGinn with Smith moving closer to Rooney. We have no penetration without PP and JH and we have to mix it up a bit, we were crying out for the young lads tonight, not Vernon and Zola.

Not a disaster but that should have been another 3 points. 

Not really mate. It was a hard earned point because we were our own worst enemy.  Ross Co are not a good team. Anderson at the back and one of PP or JH in the side and that game was way out their reach.  Our shite defending and shite forward play made them look good.

Considine for the umpteenth time since his return was awful. McGinn was garbage and McInnes's subs were brutal. Low should have been on at half time for McGinn with Smith moving closer to Rooney. We have no penetration without PP and JH and we have to mix it up a bit, we were crying out for the young lads tonight, not Vernon and Zola.

Not a disaster but that should have been another 3 points.

Football is so complicated. I support the team in red. Langfeild made a few good saves. Adam is a cunt. This is all I know.