Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Welcome all Aberdeen fans

dazzadee

TO CELEBRATE EVERYONES ARRIVAL IN GLASGOW THIS WEEKEND WE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE ALL OF YOU TO DIAMOND DOLLS FOR HALF PRICE ADMISSION ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY AND FREE !!! ADMISSION AFTER THE MATCH TO CELEBRATE ON SUNDAY ...

SEE YOU ALL SOON DIAMOND DOLLS X

Did anyone see that program on ch. 4 the other night about strippers in Aberdeen? Ooft! Poor 19 year old lassie clearly thick as shit getting blatantly exploited.

You forgot to mention she wasn't very easy on the eye either.

Thought that the art student actually looked alright when she wasn't being a slag though.

I also learned that Nirvana - Aberdeen's very own Indian Restaurant/Strip Club has now closed.

Sad times.

You forgot to mention she wasn't very easy on the eye either.

Thought that the art student actually looked alright when she wasn't being a slag though.

I also learned that Nirvana - Aberdeen's very own Indian Restaurant/Strip Club has now closed.

Sad times.

What do you take me for, like? Some sort of judgemental prick? She wasn't good looking, no but she did have "two assets" that got her the job in the first place.

Those two that travel around just seemed really boring to me. Devoid of personality. They winna be missed. The geordie one seemed ok but like the Aberdonian one she seemed really thick. Probably the best looking of the lot (or best of a bad bunch is probably a better way to put it.)

I've never been to Private Eyes and thanks to that program I know I'm not missing anything.

Indian food is shite.