Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Arabs v Dons

Hills out to 11/5 earlier today for us to win on Wed. Way over priced, tough game for us for sure and I think it'll be tight but that is far too big for us against a side who have lost their last two, one of which was a spanking in Paisley.

Not going to this, I don't plan to be in any fit state to be out my bed by at least 2.30pm, but I think we'll win. Really hope Jack and Pawlett are fit for this, Pawlett in particular is a vital player for us these days.

I see Mackie Jacknamarararara is blaming the conditions. I'm guessing Utd were playing in a different stadium/city/universe than we were? Otherwise conditions were the same for both sides I'd have thought?

Waaaaaaaaanker! ;D

Weater was a cunt for us in the Shed...........who cares

12600 in the ground

Did they not open up the Jerry Kerr section and going by the highlights the visible gaps in the crowd dont look to add up to 2000 to me and the blurry video from the shed seems to show JK and main stand empty?

Also quite handy that Anderson manage to pin Cierzniak for a 3 count as Pawlett headed in the winner :thumbsup:

Had a good laugh reading Arab Mad..... great quote (translated in English)

GMS should have attacked the boy Hector who is shite and their weakest link  ::)

Laughable also to see them starting to reluctantly acknowledge what they always knew ....i.e Willo is a player