Celtic v Aberdeen

In/oot: In

Prematcher: Pub in city centre

Match: Hopefully a seat with a seat

Postmatcher: Birthday party back in Edinburgh

Predicton: 2-1 to timmy

-----------

Last win against Celtic: 4-2 at Pittodrie (Jan 2009)

Last win away at Celtic: 1-0 Scottish cup game - Mackie (March 2008)

Last league away win: 3-2 Mackie, Pasquinelli and Stewart scoring (Oct 2004)

In/oot: In

Prematcher: Pub in city centre

Match: Hopefully a seat with a seat

Postmatcher: Birthday party back in Edinburgh

Predicton: 2-1 to timmy

-----------

Last win against Celtic: 4-2 at Pittodrie (Jan 2009)

Last win away at Celtic: 1-0 Scottish cup game - Mackie (March 2008)

Last league away win: 2-1 Prunty and Zdrillc scoring (April 2004)

Erm??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/3953843.stm

I predict us showing them far too much respect and being shit scared of them leading to an average at best Celtic side beating us again probably due largely to our own errors rather than them playing well. Oot.

Afraid to say, that is exactly how I view it also.

Please let me wrong

DONS fans travelling to Glasgow tomorrow have been strongly advised to leave earlier than usual due to ongoing preparatory works outside Celtic Park.

The vicinity of the stadium is currently being revamped ahead of next summer's Commonwealth Games.

A spokesman for Aberdeen FC said: "We would encourage fans to leave at least half an hour's extra time to get to Celtic Park as there are significant challenges in both getting to the ground and also parking, as detailed below.

"With this being the largest number of supporters we have taken to Celtic for some time, the Red Army has the potential to really make a difference at tomorrow's match and the club wishes all those attending to get right behind the team and represent the club in a positive way.

"As tomorrow's game is the first major event to be staged with the new restrictions in force, there are undoubtedly going to be problems encountered and patience will be most certainly the order of the day.”

Restrictions in force tomorrow are as follows:

There will be no access to London Road for vehicles coming in from the south of the city but access from the north will be as normal.

There will be no facilities for car parking in the usual public car park.

Supporters' buses will be parked as normal on Springfield Road.

It should also be noted there is an event tomorrow at the nearby Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome which is also likely to compound the parking challenges.

I disagree, doesn't seem dm's style to shit it in the face of heading to the tattiebowl.  Fuck knows how it will work out but I think we will have a go at them

Let's hope so tlg, history definitely tells us otherwise, but hopefully DM will have them psychologically prepared.

What songs were getting sung today? Tim's on twitter up in arms about it. My Tim mate on Facebook said there was a Jimmy Savile song which he found disgusting, but then went on to defend the IRA banner in the Celtic end. Another says we were singing racist antiIrish chants.

Can't remember anything racist or anti irish.  There was a song about Saville being one of their own, nothing too bad though!

Can't remember anything racist or anti irish.  There was a song about Saville being one of their own, nothing too bad though!

Our fans were quite loud yesterday (certainly heard us on the stream anyway) and can't say I heard anything dodgy.  Had Tim mates at the game too and they haven't said a peep.  Sounds like standard plastic terrorist propaganda.

Read that elsewhere too mav. All for noising up the tims but no need to resort to hunnery. Probably the same folk that have the union jack and support the edl / sdl. 

Mbt, I thought there was a wee interview with mciness on the page on BBC. Very short mind and was within the match report.