Hibs v Aberdeen 26/10/13

IN/oot: In

Prematcher: Artisan

Match: Trying to work oot why Zola is playing

Postmatcher: 30th birthday party in a resturant (must not get too drunk at the match)

Prediction: Score draw, Zola to be sent off

Because he scored the winning goal last week?

In/ Oot: oot

Prematcher: 5s (hopefully) then work

Match: Work

Post Matcher: Braehead Clan Vs Belfast Giants

Prediction: 1-0 Dons (Zola)  :wave:

:thumbsup::o :o :o what the hell is going on?

Didn't see the game today, but I think Russell Anderson being back in the side does help us. I know he's past his best and I know he gets caught out now and then and I know he makes mistakes he never used to, but I think the organisation and experience he brings to the backline helps us out massively. I believe that's exactly why McInnes has brought him in for Hector who I think switches off defensively at times.

If it's not that, then whatever it is hopefully continues.

Didn't see the game today, but I think Russell Anderson being back in the side does help us. I know he's past his best and I know he gets caught out now and then and I know he makes mistakes he never used to, but I think the organisation and experience he brings to the backline helps us out massively. I believe that's exactly why McInnes has brought him in for Hector who I think switches off defensively at times.

If it's not that, then whatever it is hopefully continues.

Agreed. I was sitting near some silly bint at the Dundee United game who slated him for anything she could. Even slagging the weight of his passes when there was fuck all wrong with the passes. He did get caught once in that game but as you said he's got experience which helps and although he is past his best he's still more than good enough at reading the game to remain effective. I think his spell on the sidelines has done him good. Russell has never been known for superb distribution but this is another area where he's head and shoulders above Hector. Hector, for me, is sometimes a bit too casual and gives the ball away too much.

Anyway. Cracking result today. Let's keep this up.

Annoyingly cant get the highlights to work, my laptop seems to be taking the hump  :hammer:

Edit: got it to work, what a peach! Support and team went nuts  ;D

What's quite evident though is that there is a great team spirit, everyone seems to fight for each other. Guess that comes with having a manager that knows what they're doing. Great to see us win a game in the final 1/4 as well.

Keep it up lads, COYR and bring on wednesday

:ultras: