Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

New Stadium Update

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football-news/scottish-football/2007/12/05/aberdeen-plan-to-move-to-30-000-seat-stadium-86908-20205119/

A 30,000 seater stadium?  For £50million?  The sceptic in me is showing it's face.

Apparently plans go before the council for approval on December 19th.  Something tells me that the council will tell us to get tae fuck.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football-news/scottish-football/2007/12/05/aberdeen-plan-to-move-to-30-000-seat-stadium-86908-20205119/

A 30,000 seater stadium?  For £50million?  The sceptic in me is showing it's face.

Apparently plans go before the council for approval on December 19th.  Something tells me that the council will tell us to get tae fuck.

something tells me the same. some farmer, a dog or a scurry will be unhappy about it.

I hate Aberdeen council - it is as if they want Aberdeen to be held back  :(  I am sure there is some sort of West coast influence in there  ;)

It looks very much like an East Coast thing. That council is so fucking backward they are meeting themselves going the other way.

Maybe that way it will make them going and fucking themselves easier when they knock back this too.

The council and people in aberdeen in general needs to realise that the plans for a stadium are not just for the benifit of aberdeen fc.

It would bring events to the city like bigger concerts and different sporting events such as rugby internationals not to mention the possibility of involvement in the proposed Euro bid which in itself will bring millions into the local economy

Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire councils really do need to stop stunting the development of the area or it really will turn into a backwater.

Nothing but alarm bells.  Milne has wanted to sell Pittoders for years now (remember the Kingswells debacle). This is the only reason he is involved with AFC.  He has spotted the potential fortune that Milne homes could make from the site. Whilst fobbing us of with a second rate construction from (I'l bet) Milne construction. Winning two lucrative contracts in one fell swoop. Indeed, what kind of stadium CAN you buy with 50 million? This man is the anti-christ. He IS going to drag AFC into the gutter as he has no love of the club. Only a way of makin oodles of green.

remember, our debt has done nothing but INCREASE under milnes reign.

How DARE he, one of the richest men in the u.k never mind bloody Scotland have a go at "the stay aways". If that prick realised that reducing the gate price, even by a fiver might  actually make going to games (especilly for parents with a couple of kids) more affordable, then more their might actually be more bums on seats. He wants us to start competing properly again, fair enough, but that also means 4 league games, perhaps a european game and a cup game a month. That over £120 without travel expenses etc.(Can you imagine if you had kids to pay for). Fair enough thats paying at the gate, but there are no proper incentives for people to attend regularly, like the three stub voucher system that they used to have. It meant that crappy league games had at least  bit of a attendandce,(Gretna in December, woo hoo) while ensuring a decent attendance at cup games.

Milne can recieve it rectally from the cunt that is charlie alan. Again, I repeat, fancy trying to follow AFC on my budget. No? Thought not. Then fuck off milne and alan and dont lecture me on what is good for Aberden Football Club and what constitutes a "proper" fan.  :AFC2:

Offers the most in an uncompetitive market within that area.  Thats the point. Its all for the benefit of Stewart Milne Ltd. NOT AFC. Nothing he's done has been for the future benefit of AFC. A man who cares so much for AFC, he built our mortal enemies state of the art training ground whilst our first team players train at the beach and public parks. Funny how lots of Milne homes have sprung up on protected green belt site around the city (and Scotland for tht matter) tho...I believe he has a large supply of brown envelopes that get disributed to whichever individual who thinks is short of a bob or two.

Offers the most in an uncompetitive market within that area.  Thats the point. Its all for the benefit of Stewart Milne Ltd. NOT AFC. Nothing he's done has been for the future benefit of AFC. A man who cares so much for AFC, he built our mortal enemies state of the art training ground whilst our first team players train at the beach and public parks. Funny how lots of Milne homes have sprung up on protected green belt site around the city (and Scotland for tht matter) tho...I believe he has a large supply of brown envelopes that get disributed to whichever individual who thinks is short of a bob or two.

Watch oot AFC will be phoning up to have you banned from this site. Then again, they'd have to prove it's not true for it to be libelous.