Clipe-line

mizer

Heard about this when I was away for the Scotland game:

ABERDEEN FC have set up a self-policing textline for fans.

The Red Army have come under the microscope this season, after smoke bombs were let off in their trips to Hearts and Motherwell, with seats also broken in the away end at Fir Park.

Aberdeen FC facilities manager, Paul Hendry, hopes the Tackle It Textline system can help address the issues.

He said: “The Tackle It Textline allows people to let us know confidentially of anti-social behaviour at grounds.

“People are not keen to put their hands up at the time and bring police or stewards over.

“But this textline allows supporters to let us know who the people are and where they are sitting.

“That allows us to catch these guys and stop them from ruining it for the rest of the fans.”

Aberdeen’s Tackle It Textline number is 07764 261302.

:doh:

Correct me if I'm wrong but is 'cliping' not telling on someone who is doing something that isnt actually illegal or dangerous but is against the rules, just so you can get them into trouble.

Last time I checked vandalism of private property and releasing fireworks/ flares in a public place other than as part of a regulated display or as a distress signal  were illegal and dangerous so its only cliping in the eyes of the fuckwits who do it

Correct me if I'm wrong but is 'cliping' not telling on someone who is doing something that isnt actually illegal or dangerous but is against the rules, just so you can get them into trouble.

Last time I checked vandalism of private property and releasing fireworks/ flares in a public place other than as part of a regulated display or as a distress signal  were illegal and dangerous so its only cliping in the eyes of the fuckwits who do it

The boy says any kind of anti-social behaviour - standing, swearing, etc

• 2 weeks later...