Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

HOOOOOTTTT!!!

A legend indeed. Him and Eoin Jess were my favourite players back then. Although Theo could be a bit of a grumpy cnut at times. He went mental at us once at Season Park and on another occasion he refused to sign my football boot saying he wouldn't sign "silly thing" after Eoin had just signed it.

What a player though. To think that there's even a slight doubt that he's not the best keeper we've ever had is incredible and says a lot about big Jim.

A legend indeed. Him and Eoin Jess were my favourite players back then. Although Theo could be a bit of a grumpy cnut at times. He went mental at us once at Season Park and on another occasion he refused to sign my football boot saying he wouldn't sign "silly thing" after Eoin had just signed it.

What a player though. To think that there's even a slight doubt that he's not the best keeper we've ever had is incredible and says a lot about big Jim.

He was probably just pissed off that we never replaced David Robertson properly.  He’ll find out tomorrow night that we still haven’t….

I met him a couple of times and he was spot on. I thanked him for his penalty save in the 1990 Scottish Cup Final, he replied with “It was nothing.” Class act. He was absolutely colossal for years. What that cunt McCoist did to him was unforgivable.

I still reckon his penalty save in the cup final is the greatest penalty save of all time.

Watch how low, how powerful & how far in the corner Rogan's shot was and how quick he managed to get down to it. Twas also back in the days when even average players could take penalties without bottling it.

Big bandy-legged Jim is the best keeper we had. Theo was great though, don't get me wrong.

It's possibly a bit like which Dr Who you prefer (Tom Baker); has a lot to do with when you were most interested yourself I guess.

Who'd come third is a more difficult question...?

Big bandy-legged Jim is the best keeper we had. Theo was great though, don't get me wrong.

It's possibly a bit like which Dr Who you prefer (Tom Baker); has a lot to do with when you were most interested yourself I guess.

Who'd come third is a more difficult question...?

Bobby Clark.

Bobby Clark, was IMO better than both because he had to work with worse defenders in front of him for most of his career. also he held the shut-out record for years!

Remember he came from the days before real fitness training yet was probably the fittest player we had.

OK, not as spectacular but he did win us the league in 1980, the cup in 1970 and the league cup in 1976 (with a broken finger)

Was my first Dons hero (age, I know).

Theo and Bandy though, nae bad comparisons!