Robson signs

For a guy who can pick a pass 34 isn't too old. Key thing is having plenty movement around him. Flood'll do that but I'm not sure he can control the ball!

On balance I think we've found good replacements for 2 players, but if we don't get at least 3/4 more decent signings then we haven't got decent replacements for the number we've let go.

Striker, right back and ball winning centre mid are vital. A couple other things are needed too.

If we manage to get Vigurs in thats our midfield complete.  Add a striker and a keeper and we're sorted!  ;D

Indeed.  That'll be perfect.  We know from experience that none of our players will get injured during the season, on account of excellent training surfaces and first rate physio.  :thumbsup::-\:

A boy from work was questioning as to why get rid of Rae and bring in Robson? I would take Robson over Rae any day of the week. That's no dig at Rae who I thought did well at AFC, just my opinion that Robson is the better footballer of the two. I've not seen him really since he left Celtic but it seems he's still going well. Could be a very good addition to the side.

Not impressed with Robson. Hope I'm wrong.

Why not

Seriously all you guys do on any thread connected to players is complain - can we not just relax, enjoy the summer with the sunshine, love the fact that we have actually signed players prior to the day before the transfer deadline, lighten up about our squad and how threadbare it is, watch the tennis on tv and generally shut the fuck up and stop being a bunch of moaning minnies

Why not

Seriously all you guys do on any thread connected to players is complain - can we not just relax, enjoy the summer with the sunshine, love the fact that we have actually signed players prior to the day before the transfer deadline, lighten up about our squad and how threadbare it is, watch the tennis on tv and generally shut the fuck up and stop being a bunch of moaning minnies

You were born too late my dear, you should have been around in the 60's ;)