Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Us V Hertz

Northsound just spent 5 minutes calling the folf with a "Stuart Milne epic fail" banner idiots. I thought their job was to commentate on the game???

Good way to end the season - switching off the radio after ten minutes.

Doubt I'll even bother with Northsound next season. They're absolute mince.

Nicky Low, some kiddy. We could build a team around that boy, really impressive display today. Have we been watching Hughes and Clarke all season while that boy's been on the bench?

Decent game, left me feeling frustrated as usual but with some hope for next season at least.

Nicky Low, some kiddy. We could build a team around that boy, really impressive display today. Have we been watching Hughes and Clarke all season while that boy's been on the bench?

Decent game, left me feeling frustrated as usual but with some hope for next season at least.

Was up north earlier this week, and went to see them v Huntly in the Aberdeenshire Cup. This was first time I've seen this age group for many years. Was hugely impressed with Nicky Low, who was completely running the middle of the park and seems like a natural leader. He was spraying balls from side to side, and for such a little guy really gets stuck into the tackle. Definitely looks one for the future :thumbsup:

Was going to say, hate to say I told you so, but you what....fuck that delighted to say I told you so a good couple of years ago....... :wave:

Better than last week by some way and actually created a number of decent chances. Sadly poor finishing and a decent Hearts keeper stopped us winning. Soaked on the way to the ground and its taken until now for me to dry out. The joys of summer football in Scotland.

Better than last week by some way and actually created a number of decent chances. Sadly poor finishing and a decent Hearts keeper stopped us winning. Soaked on the way to the ground and its taken until now for me to dry out. The joys of summer football in Scotland.

My thoughts exactly -  quite enjoyed the game despite being drookit from head to foot and unable to feel my toes  ;D

My thoughts exactly -  quite enjoyed the game despite being drookit from head to foot and unable to feel my toes  ;D

Likewise!

Low was pretty good, lots of energy. Osborne is a fucking tank and a fit guy like him will be missed, we've missed the guy most of the season unfortunately.

Shocking goal for us to lose, we looked pretty solid at the back, though Robertson needs some work to be a footballer, never mind decent full back.

Sad to see Rae going too but it's probably time.

Hayes needs shown what he does best and reminded to keep fucking doing it!

Maggenis? McInnes must have a plan.

Reynolds played most of the game in his slippers.

McGinniesta was quiet but quite deep a lot of the time.

The SS linesman was shite, Webster is son of Pressley. He just flings himself to the deck, automatic free kick.

Decent game, lots of enthusiasm from the team and some slightly off finishing meant we didn't get the win we merited.

Side note. AFC catering is nothing short of a fucking joke. Waited for ages in a queue, still saturated far the walk to the ground. Nae hot drinks or hot food. A fucking t bag and a kettle? How many do these imbeciles think are going to turn up? If Noah wasn't in town there would probably have been a thousand more or so at the game. Nae hot drinks or food. Aye am soaking and freezing, gies a cauld coke and a packet of crisps. Fuds, shite "matchday experience".

My pie and bovril was superb at half time.  ;)

Totally agree about Osbourne, gonna miss him. Robertson probably had the best game I've seen him in, but he's got a long way to go to convince me he's a fullback. Good to see 3 or 4 young loons involved.

Hearts are shit.

I'll miss Ozzie in the Markus Heikkinen role. Hopefully we unearth a gem to replace him. Not holding my breath though.

I though Robertson showed some promise. His low ball into the box in the first half was what I've been waiting for him to do all season.

Nicky Lowe impressed me the most. He was the one trying to spurt the team on. His attitude after we went behind was admirable and most of the older players could learn something from him. Can't wait to see more of the same from this young loon.

I like Magennis as an impact sub. Not as our one up front when we play one up front. He was largely ineffectual and spent most of the match either hitting the deck or having hissy fits.

Jamie MacDonald got Hearts a point on his own. Good display. Hearts are another club that never seem to have problems in the goalkeeper dept.

Season is done. Yas.

Nicky Lowe impressed me the most. He was the one trying to spurt the team on. His attitude after we went behind was admirable and most of the older players could learn something from him. Can't wait to see more of the same from this young loon.

Nick Lowe = Singer. "Cruel to be kind"

Nicky Low  = Professional footballer

;)

That kid can spurt with the best of them.