Pawlett offered two match ban

Dundee players spent the entire bonetti tenure that

Cannigias debut springs to mind as possibly the most angry ive ever been at a football match

Also did brown not claim he would sub the player immedietly? Will he also pull said player off and reduce his team down to 10 if hes already made 3 subs?

I hope he contests the ban.  If he doesn't, his name is tarnished and he admits he's a cheat.  If he does it will prove my own thoughts that contact was indeed made and it was a legitimate penalty.  I'm going to support my team's player until proven otherwise.

I've only seen it the once. But my thoughts were that he was going down before he even reached the defender's out stretched leg. But had he kept going he would have undoubtedly have been brought down by said leg. So it would have been a penalty anyway?

It was a dive. Clear as day. Pawlett needs to get that sorted out very fucking quickly as he already has a catalogue of dives in his repetoire. As much as I don't care about Dundee and think that Brown is one of the mankiest cunts around, for a team to be relegated by a dive is a bit shocking IMO.

I see Dundee are now 'pleading' with Brown to stay. I've never LOL'd so much. Not a ghoster is he quitting as it will be only his source of income for a considerable number of years. No other club in the SPL anyway will ever take him on.

It was a dive. Clear as day. Pawlett needs to get that sorted out very fucking quickly as he already has a catalogue of dives in his repetoire. As much as I don't care about Dundee and think that Brown is one of the mankiest cunts around, for a team to be relegated by a dive is a bit shocking IMO.

I see Dundee are now 'pleading' with Brown to stay. I've never LOL'd so much. Not a ghoster is he quitting as it will be only his source of income for a considerable number of years. No other club in the SPL anyway will ever take him on.

I'm seeing this all over the place. They weren't relegated by a dive. They were relegated by the awful results they amassed for most of the season. They're going doon because they deserve to go doon. Not because Pawlett hit the deck early. FTR the record I still think it's obviously that Pawlett would have drawn the foul and the penalty if he'd stayed on his feet.

I'm seeing this all over the place. They weren't relegated by a dive. They were relegated by the awful results they amassed for most of the season. They're going doon because they deserve to go doon. Not because Pawlett hit the deck early. FTR the record I still think it's obviously that Pawlett would have drawn the foul and the penalty if he'd stayed on his feet.

Don't really see how that matters as it was still a dive and he's clearly not learning from his mistakes.

It was clearly a dive.

It was clearly a rash challenge from Toshney, making contact & impeding Pawlett's movement.

So, both and therefore dubiety.

Nobody's right and nobody's wrong. So why even bother with the 2 match ban?  The whole situation stinks.  There was a dive at the other end that wasn't dealt with yet because the ref makes a "mistake", Aberdeen FC and Peter Pawlett get punished.  If Pawlett had been punished on the day, it'd be a yellow card and that's the end of it.  Clubs and players being disproportionately punished for referees' mistakes is categorically fucked up.

It was clearly a rash challenge from Toshney, making contact & impeding Pawlett's movement.

So, both and therefore dubiety.

Are you high? There was no contact other than a graze on Pawlett's leg hair. It didn't impede Pawlett's movement whatsoever, the ball was going out of play so he threw himself to the floor and got lucky that he conned the ref.