Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Croatia v Scotland

Jute

Good team performance from Scotland. I was getting irritated by how often the commentators had to mention how we were not expected to do anything. I appreciate that Croatia were favourites but FFS fuck sake this defeatist attitude helps no one.

This game also goes to show how much we DON'T need cunts like Scott "Part Time" Brown and that other Tim that just retired from Scotland duty.

Decent performance from Hutton was the biggest surprise of the night.

Good team performance from Scotland. I was getting irritated by how often the commentators had to mention how we were not expected to do anything. I appreciate that Croatia were favourites but FFS fuck sake this defeatist attitude helps no one.

This game also goes to show how much we DON'T need cunts like Scott "Part Time" Brown and that other Tim that just retired from Scotland duty.

Decent performance from Hutton was the biggest surprise of the night.

[/size]

[/size]Agree with this part especially.  The bit at the end when they showed the team that we could have put out and the subs?  Fuck me, I'd pick the team that actually played everytime.  Fletchers aside, I was quite happy with that team, especially since it didn't include many cunts.