2013-14 Signing Targets

There are alot of very good players in the SPL who are out of contract this summer.

Above and beyond that, Dunfermline released 7 players, a couple of whom I'd like us to take a look at a bit more closely.  Paul Gallacher for example has signed a short-term deal with Ross Co and will be available again.  I haven't seen much of him recently but I'm sure the concensus would be that he was punching well below his weight in the SFL, and I recall him being a better keeper than Langfield anyway.

I'd like to see us adopt a policy of signing players under 25 unless exceptional circumstances dictate otherwise.  Barry Douglas at Dundee Utd, Murray Davidson has already been mentioned, I quite like Tudur-Jones of ICT, McGowan at St Mirren, David Wotherspoon at Hibs, Chris Humphrey & Nicky Law (unlikely to leave Well for us?).

Any others we should be looking at?

Controversial but Sandaza's best goalscoring form seems to have been whilst playing for McInnes at Perth. Could he be worth a punt ???

On Paul Gallacher, think his best days are well past him, and not sure he'd bring anything more to the keeper situation than Clangers already does.

Controversial but Sandaza's best goalscoring form seems to have been whilst playing for McInnes at Perth. Could he be worth a punt ???

On Paul Gallacher, think his best days are well past him, and not sure he'd bring anything more to the keeper situation than Clangers already does.

My thoughts exactly, especially regarding Sandaza, different to McGinn as well so could be an interesting partnership. 

Not that we would be able to get him, but Dean Cox who plays for Leyton Orient was a very good traditional winger who knew how to get past players and wasn't afraid to have a shot.