Aberdeen v Motherwell

The Dons will have to snap a near five-year winless home run against Motherwell at Pittodrie on Saturday if they are to keep their top-six hopes intact.

Ninth in the SPL, Aberdeen have not beaten Motherwell at Pittodrie since a 2-0 win in November 2008 when Gary McDonald and Lee Miller gave then manager Jimmy Calderwood a victory to celebrate in his 200th game in charge.

Season 2012-13

26 Dec 2012 Motherwell 4 - 1 Aberdeen SPL 5,093

23 Sep 2012 Aberdeen 3 - 3 Motherwell SPL 8,577

Season 2011-12

17 Mar 2012 Motherwell 1 - 0 Aberdeen SPL 4,637

19 Nov 2011 Aberdeen 1 - 2 Motherwell SPL 8,779

24 Sep 2011 Motherwell 1 - 0 Aberdeen SPL 4,348

Season 2010-11

02 Apr 2011 Motherwell 2 - 1 Aberdeen SPL 4,458

15 Feb 2011 Aberdeen 1 - 2 Motherwell SPL 6,882

18 Sep 2010 Motherwell 1 - 1 Aberdeen SPL 5,251

Season 2009-10

30 Jan 2010 Aberdeen 0 - 3 Motherwell SPL 9,555

21 Nov 2009 Motherwell 1 - 1 Aberdeen SPL 4,668

29 Aug 2009 Aberdeen 0 - 0 Motherwell SPL 11,320

Season 2008-09

04 Apr 2009 Motherwell 1 - 1 Aberdeen SPL 4,686

29 Nov 2008 Aberdeen 2 - 0 Motherwell SPL 10,302

In/Oot - In  :(  (I promised to take my nephew to a game, and he chose this one)

Pre-match - Two hours on the train then Archies

Match - SS, most probably giving up the will to live!

Post-match - Nephew's choice of eatery, train home - then do repeated tests of how cold the beer in my fridge is!

Prediction - Winless* home run against Motherwell continues

* mizer - where is your quote above from?, from it ... when does November 2008 until now become a "near five-year winless home run v Motherwell" ?? ... at the school I went to that's only around 4.33 years!.

In/Oot  ;)

Prematcher: Watching Everton get humped

Match: Watching more live english fitba/online DTchat/trying to find a stream online until..............

Post match: Yet more FA cup football and last nights leftover chinese for lunch.

Prediction: I will give up trying to find a stream at about 3:22 when we're 0-2 down already >:D

so sick of the northsound commentary. it's just 90 minutes of blaming the referee for us being shit. yes the refs are awful and have been suspiciously awful against us, but they're so busy sucking up and making excuses for the dreadful results for fear of not getting access to suck off the manager afterwards.

did sound like randolph made 3 or 4 saves tbf. also sounded like rae missed an absolute sitter at the end, and motherwell had a one-on-one late on that they almost mugged us with but langfield bailed out the defence.

games like these would be fine as the odd occurrence, but the season's over now and it started off with exactly this 'battering them 0-0' stuff and indications it'd be fine when it clicked. but then we got all the injuries and the click never came. now it's like we're back to a team just coming out of pre-season ffs!

i dunno who'll be in the dug out next season but with a couple less fragile people in the squad there's no excuses. we should've been fighting for second this year so anything less than that next year and i'm afraid the post it notes will need to be out for the board for sure.

so sick of the northsound commentary. it's just 90 minutes of blaming the referee for us being shit. yes the refs are awful and have been suspiciously awful against us, but they're so busy sucking up and making excuses for the dreadful results for fear of not getting access to suck off the manager afterwards.

Starting to feel that as well, make it sound like we're playing great football and battering teams and its all the ref's fault we're not winning and there's no way it's the case.

I don't care how well northsound said we played, another 0-0 draw at home is unacceptable and I suspect that today all but confirms we'll be in the bottom 6 post split.

Time to get a replacement manager in so that he's at least got a couple of games to evaluate the squad before the transfer window opens in the summer.

Simply don't care now, just said to padre already got plans for Saturdays that don't involve Aberdeen FC.

7 day membership at the golf, a few comedy gigs (aye, I know, no much difference). All much better ways of filling my time. Fuck it.

Aye, very much my feelings. I'm no going to another game this season, I've got far better things to be doing and far better things rather than spending my money on that shower of shit. Although saying that, I have provisionally planned going to the United away game on the 6th of April, but that's as much to do with the day oot and drink rather than the football I'll have to endure for 90 minutes.

At the minute, I'm struggling to tell you who we're playing each weekend such is the level of my apathy.