Killie v Aberdeen

Aberdeen manager Craig Brown has told his Kilmarnock counterpart Kenny Shiels he is wasting his time trying to play mind games ahead of tomorrow’s game at Rugby Park.

The Killie manager professes to be a Dons supporter who idolised Sir Alex Ferguson’s all conquering team of the 1980s.

While Ferguson wrote his name into Scottish football history with his outstanding Aberdeen side Shiels’s reputation has been built on his ability to provoke.

In/Oot: oot

Prematcher: Shops

match: most likely watching the rugby

Postmatch: Pub

Prediction: low scoring borefest

Oot

EPL on ESPN

Online/EPL on Fox

Saturday stuff

Kenny Shiels to go tonto for some reason, Afc to win a truly turgid match 1-0

Also you should have better things to do that watch EPL on the tv. If I had a wife and money I would spend the day going for nice walks with the dog, doing some gardening, sitting outside listening to the radio and stuff.

You should not waste your time watching shitty english football. Tnat's the kind of thing I do because I have no wife and no money.

Also you should have better things to do that watch EPL on the tv. If I had a wife and money I would spend the day going for nice walks with the dog,doing some gardening, sitting outside listening to the radio and stuff.

You should not waste your time watching shitty english football. Tnat's the kind of thing I do because I have no wife and no money.

Ah, you've met my wife.  ;D

Also you should have better things to do that watch EPL on the tv. If I had a wife and money I would spend the day going for nice walks with the dog, doing some gardening, sitting outside listening to the radio and stuff.

Err, the first game is on at 6.30am, the second at 9.00 am and we have several inches of snow and temps of 20F or so.

ETA: I fucking hate gardening.

So, in other words, fuck off!

Err, the first game is on at 6.30am, the second at 9.00 am and we have several inches of snow and temps of 20F or so.

ETA: I fucking hate gardening.

So, in other words, fuck off!

Sorry. I don't know why I wrote that. You should always check the times of my posts and if its between 2-5 am just ignore them really.

Absolute stick-on, stonewall, sure-fire penalty denied. It's one thing not awarding penalty but if ref suspects McGinn of diving he needs to be absolutely certain before booking him. And because yellows can't be rescinded (?), if McGinn ends up with a needless suspension further down the line because of this booking, a "professional" referee should be subjected to legal action. It happens in almost every other "profession" so why not here. Referees are simply protected far too much in football. Euan Norris is rapidly turning into a real cretin. I'm fucking disgusted.

Aberdeen forward Rory Fallon hopes his injury problems are behind him after ending his Scottish Premier League goal drought in the Dons’ 1-1 draw with Kilmarnock at Rugby Park.

The 30-year-old Fallon had not scored in the league since December 2011 before Saturday’s stunning finish, although he had netted five times in the Scottish Cup.