Aberdeen v St Mirren

Fucking Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H'min you've fucked my screen with that

Only two oo's in Boo, but share your sentiment  ;)

I was there yesterday only because I got a free ticket. The first half was pish, the second half was slightly better. Fucking 4-5-1 at home against St Mirren! I can see the theory behind 4-3-3 blah blah blah but fuck me, it's 4-5-1. Just play 4-4-2 and keep it simple. It's not difficult. With Osbourne, Rae and Hughes in the middle, there's hardly an abundance of players capable of creating something to help McGinn. If you're going to do that, you'd be better playing Smith in the hole. McGinn was anonymous due to the chronic lack of service. He huffed and puffed all day long with very little success. Reynolds red card looked a lot o shite, don't think it was deliberate hand ball whatsoever. Change it about. When Magennis came on, Broon got pelters. We were drawing 0-0 at home and he takes off a left back for a goalkeeper come striker come right back to come on at left back. Fucking nonsense.

I was sitting at the game and I got increasingly pissed off with Hayes. He's got all the pace in the world but what's the point if he doesn't do the other things well? Too often, he picks the wrong option, he loses the ball or he doesn't get the ball into the box.

Hayes really needs to sort his form out. He's been shocking now for a good few months.

I really cannot understand Browns insistence on playing 4-5-1. We are clearly crap using it at the moment, Its almost like he hasn't learnt anything from previous games ??? The results went our way yesterday, but yet we can't even take our chances. We'll be lucky to make top 6 imo.

I was sitting at the game and I got increasingly pissed off with Hayes. He's got all the pace in the world but what's the point if he doesn't do the other things well? Too often, he picks the wrong option, he loses the ball or he doesn't get the ball into the box.

JONNY Hayes today claimed Aberdeen FC’s poor playing surface is to blame for poor attacking football.

The Pittodrie pitch has taken a battering by the winter weather and is rutted and uneven.

Hayes today insisted the playing surface is “more like a field” than a football pitch. The winger  refused to blame the groundsmen, but admitted the surface is hindering his game for Aberdeen FC.

True enough ED, I can't blame him this time round. Our pitch is utterly useless at the moment, it's just that his past precedes him. I've certainly lost patience with him.

In fairness his great save was the reason we got anything out the game. As with paw broon, i accept we should ideally be able to get better personnel, but in both cases i have no confidence whatsoever in the club to trade up rather than down.

Get Clangers to fuck. He isn't good enough and hasn't been for years. The highlights failed to show that half of his kicks were flying along the ground.

Yes the pitch is a disgrace but that can't be used as an excuse for our terrible home form that has been with us all season.