Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Divorce.

scotfree

Say bye bye to your pension if you have one.

nail on head, I'm afraid...however make a pre emptive strike and empty any joint bank accounts or any other savings as soon as possible, unless of course she has already beaten you to it mate.

P.S Sorry to hear the news, but just remember the darkest hour is always just before the dawn (unless we're refering to the Dons when the darkest hour is immediately before the next darkest hour)

nail on head, I'm afraid...however make a pre emptive strike and empty any joint bank accounts or any other savings as soon as possible, unless of course she has already beaten you to it mate.

P.S Sorry to hear the news, but just remember the darkest hour is always just before the dawn (unless we're refering to the Dons when the darkest hour is immediately before the next darkest hour)

:lolabove:

Say bye bye to your pension if you have one.

The best bit of advice I would give you is to get a solicitor and let him sort out the details. Worst mistake I made was trying to sort things out between us.

I ended up keeping my pension, but had to give up claim to my share of matrimonial home - you just have to decide what's in your best interests.

Hope things work out OK for you.

Thanks guy's. Been in Oz 18 years so i don't think the pension thing really matters. I'm off to Canada in a year anyway so won't be back home again more than likely. I told her she can keep everything but my cds' and my CD player. Don't want this to get messy. Thank fuck we have no kids.

Thanks guy's. Been in Oz 18 years so i don't think the pension thing really matters. I'm off to Canada in a year anyway so won't be back home again more than likely. I told her she can keep everything but my cds' and my CD player. Don't want this to get messy. Thank fuck we have no kids.

Not good mate, just wanted to wish you all the best.

Sure you shouldn't be giving her some of your CDs?  I've heard you own some right pish.