Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Bottling It

Can anyone show me the stats on the Dons for live televised matches. I cannot remember the last time we won a match in front of the cameras?!? We seem to bottle it every time. Lets hope that hoodoo is put to bed on Sunday! Hibs are just as bad as, if not worse than, us at the moment so fingers crossed we can get revenge for last years semi final defeat.

I am a bit down about our current form but panicking (yet!) we are still within touching distance of Motherwell and ICT. League position is not important now, it is how we finish at the end of the season that matters.

As long as McGinn continues to score goals, that will breed confidence throughout the rest of the team and hopefully big Vernon can get amongst the goals too. There is nothing better than having strikers scoring goals for a teams confidence. It is great when midfielders chip in but not the same as having a 20-25 goals a season striker which McGinn is heading for.

TV stats this season (not including Alba)

Won 1 (Hibs)

Drawn 2 (Hibs & Motherwell)

Lost 3 (Celtic x2, St Johnstone)

Alba games

Won 0

Drawn 3 (Ross County & Arabs x2 )

Lost 2 (Ross County & Hearts)

TV cameras are an irrelevancy. Players bottle it with or without a make up crew