Aberdeen v Kilmarnock 15/12/12

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20121206/tis-the-season-to-bring-a-friend-to-pittodrie_2212158_3001172

With the festive season in full swing, AFC would like to thank Season Ticket Holders for their continued support by offering them the chance to bring a friend along to the Aberdeen v Kilmarnock game on Saturday 15th December for FREE!

So take a break from the Christmas Shopping, help us pack Pittodrie and enjoy a great day at the football with a mate.

In order to take advantage of this fantastic offer you must book your tickets from the Pittodrie Ticket Office before 5pm on Friday 14th December.

Canna go this this one due to a poorly planned trip to Edinburgh. Nae that I could have planned it for another day since this game is on my birthday and that's why I'm going to Edinburgh but still. FFS sake AFC club.  :hammer: BOOOOOOOO! Sack the board.

Canna go this this one due to a poorly planned trip to Edinburgh. Nae that I could have planned it for another day since this game is on my birthday and that's why I'm going to Edinburgh but still. FFS sake AFC club.  :hammer: BOOOOOOOO! Sack the board.

You should celebrate with a BBQ.