Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

ra sellick vs the famous aiberdeen

enough of this madrid shit (and no, not just because I'm not going)

Huge game for us this sat.  I don't expect a victory, or even a point, but need to show a bit more solidity in defence, esp with that game coming up.

tbh honest I think we looked the better side against hearts but folded like a ebbe side.

Hopefully JC has been working with the back 5 over the break so they are ready for the game.

Mackie is a big miss miller will be upfront by himself anyway.

451 with JDV and Aluko on the wings will do me

Pretty sure Jamie Smith will get thrown in to this one if fit. That will mean no start for Aluko ? Clark will take JDV's spot too. Back to the same bullshit that has underperformed all season. Fucking glad I won't be there. Saving £27 to look at a green screen. Thats about 5 litre bottles of San Mig  :thumbsup:

Why? Why doesn't JC stick with the guys who are doing the business for him? Why is it so difficult to put Clark on the bench? Why is it so difficult to leave Seve out for a match? They proved against United that the back-up boys are ready and willing to step up to the plate when needed. Now the guys who they replaced should be FORCED to work their way into contention. JC, you need to start reading these forums!!!

JC doesn't like players who can only play in one position. JDV is good at one thing, Aluko is good at one thing. Clark is 'versatile', 'flexible', 'dynamic', 'fluid'.......in other words, he's not good at anything. JC would rather have versatility from average players than brilliance from players who focus on one aspect of their game......I think.

I think we will get pumped, having lunch with my mates then going shopping to avoid it all

puff alert!!!!! Bet yer going for a prawn sandwich and mocha latte!!! Are ye getting yer hair done too?!?!? And get some pretty frocks for madrid!!! Yeez don't deserve to go to Madrid.

I am getting my hair done in the morning! Not looking for a dress but something smart for the masquerade ball I am attending the following saturday

Pretty sure Jamie Smith will get thrown in to this one if fit. That will mean no start for Aluko ? Clark will take JDV's spot too. Back to the same bullshit that has underperformed all season. Fucking glad I won't be there. Saving £27 to look at a green screen. Thats about 5 litre bottles of San Mig  :thumbsup:

Can see this happening too. Which is a shame as I was looking forward to seeing Aluko up against Bombscare Caldwell.

Can see this happening too. Which is a shame as I was looking forward to seeing Aluko up against Bombscare Caldwell.

Including the 5 litre bottles of San Mig ?  :thumbsup:

Unfortunately not! I'm going to Parkned, but not Madrid.  :hammer:

Including the 5 litre bottles of San Mig ?  :thumbsup:

struggling to find much team news

redweb says Young is out but no mention on the bbc website:

Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink and Maciej Zurawski have overcome recent knocks to take their place in the Celtic squad.

Shunsuke Nakamura is still out, along with long-term victims Mark Wilson and Jean-Joel Perrier-Doumbe but Steven Pressley is available for selection.

Aberdeen defender Jackie McNamara is struggling with flu and may miss out against his former club.

Darren Mackie remains sidelined with an ankle injury but Jamie Smith has recovered from his hamstring problem.