Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Big Gay Hiya - R.I.P

Guest cults_Sheep

Absolute arsehole with some really really annoying posts ... rather MOSTLY annoying posts that irritated the shit outa me.

Still, it's only a game and these are only discussion forums for said game.  Sad to hear of his passing. I won't miss his posts, but I wouldn't wish death upon anyone.

RIP Big Gay Hiya. May the chat forums of heaven be forever cursing your writing style and opinions. I'm sure even The Almighty's patience will be tested by you, hehe.

Hey if he has passed away I feel sorry for his family. However I would point out that someone on Jambostwatback pretended to be dead and had his family say he had died of cancer, so its not like its unprecedented.

Slightly different as numerous people confirmed that they knew who he was as they posted his initials, and said that they worked with him. I really don't think they are on the wind up, have some respect.

Hey if he has passed away I feel sorry for his family. However I would point out that someone on Jambostwatback pretended to be dead and had his family say he had died of cancer, so its not like its unprecedented.

Slightly different as numerous people confirmed that they knew who he was as they posted his initials, and said that they worked with him. I really don't think they are on the wind up, have some respect.

Only one person knew the story, the rest worked with him formerly. And said person is friends with the wind up merchant who was on there last week, so I was dubious about the story. I also found it strange that none of his friends posted up about this before now as he has a well kent name.

Only one person knew the story, the rest worked with him formerly. And said person is friends with the wind up merchant who was on there last week, so I was dubious about the story. I also found it strange that none of his friends posted up about this before now as he has a well kent name.

And confirmed they'd heard that too...

Tbh if someone I knew who posted on a chat forum died I doubt I'd post up about it.

Tbh if someone I knew who posted on a chat forum died I doubt I'd post up about it.

Redbrigade heard it from former collegues, he is the only source posting.

Redbrigade heard it from former collegues, he is the only source posting.

Yeah I used to work with him, got passed on the email from his work saying he'd passed away, this was in early October.  Turns out he had a fall which somehow led to some sort of illness, believe this happened on holiday.