Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Barry Robson went in 2 footed with his studs up, horrible challenge. Straight red card. There was a bit of a mssive ruck after that, and Derek Young and Lee Wilkie both got booked. And a few minutes later, we were defending a cross into our box, Wilkie jumped up and deliberately handballed it, second bookable offence.

Guest dundee_red

Barry Robson went in 2 footed with his studs up, horrible challenge. Straight red card. There was a bit of a mssive ruck after that, and Derek Young and Lee Wilkie both got booked. And a few minutes later, we were defending a cross into our box, Wilkie jumped up and deliberately handballed it, second bookable offence.

Though, from the setanta footage, it looked like the ref didn't realise that he had already booked him and seem to take a bit to send him off after the 2nd yellow.

Was Aluko any good? From all the reports I've read and the youtube video I saw of the game highlights, he looked comfortable on the ball, and pretty bloody quick too! (by quick, I don't mean "Darren Mackie quick", cos it looked as though Aluko could actually control the ball at pace)

Anyone at the game give their opinions of the loon?

Was Aluko any good? From all the reports I've read and the youtube video I saw of the game highlights, he looked comfortable on the ball, and pretty bloody quick too! (by quick, I don't mean "Darren Mackie quick", cos it looked as though Aluko could actually control the ball at pace)

Anyone at the game give their opinions of the loon?

He did look very impressive Reekie - comfortable on the ball, and certainly has the ability to go past a man.

Was a little lightweight when tracking back, and if he wasn't running at a man, more running alongside him he was quite easily nudged off the ball.

He'll do for me though.

Aluko looked imresive. quick, loads of skill, always looking to take defenders on, scored a quality goal. Maybe a bit light weight, but with being young, he will develop strength as well. I also thought Byrne played well, making some pacy runs.  Can I say though that kenny clark was a bloody disgrace. He gave us nothing the whole game, still beating the arabs comfortably, they ended up getting frustrated, resulting in the shocking challenge in the second half and the hand ball by the dim witted wilkie (who ended up playng centre forward)!!! if clark had nipped things in the bud EARLIER in the game, things may have not gone as far as having two players being sent off. In short the man has no respect from any of the players he officiates over, and they take the piss. 

But I thought it was an excellent performance from our "fringe" players. Bing on the Russians!!!!! :thumbsup: