Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

CIS Cup

Arabs angry, you should see Jamboskickback - conspiracy theories everywhere and wanting Vlad to pull them out of the competition  :wave:

How Alex Ferguson (presiding officer, not ex-manager) could fuck up reading from a list of 4 teams is beyond me! He must have also realised he fucked up when the proper number for hearts came up and decided just to cover it up and hope naebody noticed.

Btw Alex Salmond and someone else were drawing the balls, who was the other person?

Btw Alex Salmond and someone else were drawing the balls, who was the other person?

Apparently the other person was Darren Mackie!! According to the Daily Retard.

Actually hud on a min.... is the game due at a weekend or mid week? If mid week then Hampden would have been preferable for me.

Midweek at Hampden would be ridiculous for both us AND United. They should make the game at a neutral venue on the East Coast. East End Park, McDiarmid Park ... even Tynecastle or Easter Road would do. But travelling from Dundee or Aberdeen to Hampden (AND BACK!) on a weeknight is ridiculous ... unless the SFA really really want Hampden to be half-empty. Mind you, that'd please the hacks at the Sun and Daily Record. They'd thrive on the stat of the New Firm semi-final only pulling a half-full national stadium. But then they are very quick to forget just how bloody difficult it is to get from the north-east to Glasgow on a weeknight.

Apparently the other person was Darren Mackie!! According to the Daily Retard.

Actually hud on a min.... is the game due at a weekend or mid week? If mid week then Hampden would have been preferable for me.

Midweek at Hampden would be ridiculous for both us AND United. They should make the game at a neutral venue on the East Coast. East End Park, McDiarmid Park ... even Tynecastle or Easter Road would do. But travelling from Dundee or Aberdeen to Hampden (AND BACK!) on a weeknight is ridiculous ... unless the SFA really really want Hampden to be half-empty. Mind you, that'd please the hacks at the Sun and Daily Record. They'd thrive on the stat of the New Firm semi-final only pulling a half-full national stadium. But then they are very quick to forget just how bloody difficult it is to get from the north-east to Glasgow on a weeknight.

I'm afraid to say I was being extremely selfish in light of where i stay nowadays ;)

It has been confirmed that it will be played on the Tuesday night at Tynecastle with it not on TV, meaning we should get a bigger crowd.

I'm pretty happy as it now means the game is now being held 350-400m away from my flat  8)

All I have to do is walk 5mins from my work to the no.31 bus stop, the bus will take me to the door of the Roseburn bar. I then will go to the game and be able to get home in less than 10mins  :thumbsup: