Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Madrid Allocation Announced

I should be ok, even though our supporters club only got 36% of the tickets we asked for - almost the same number as members we had out in Dnipro. Now I just have to decide on a fair way to dish out the tickets.......

So you're struggling for a ticket then ;)

so if you're not in a supporters club, don't have a season ticket, not a 260 share holder, nor went to Dnipro or pantythinkoffs you are screwed for getting a ticket.

Normal practice for such a high-profile game! The club will be wanting to monitor who is going to the game so that they can crack the whip if any trouble occurs - which is pretty much a given for this particular fixture as Atletico have quite a rough section of fans.

wow.

have i found a thread on a dons site about the ticket situation with no signs of panic.

this is great :thumbsup:

Folk are going to let the ticket panic ruin their trip at this rate.  Get yersel over there, hae plenty of booze and sing yer heart oot wi thousands of dandies  :thumbsup:

wow.

have i found a thread on a dons site about the ticket situation with no signs of panic.

this is great :thumbsup:

Folk are going to let the ticket panic ruin their trip at this rate.  Get yersel over there, hae plenty of booze and sing yer heart oot wi thousands of dandies  :thumbsup:

thats the plan ;D:thumbsup: