Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Fanzines

amp

I used to read The Red Final now and again, and there was one called 10MWTW a while back as well.

Do these or related AFC fanzines still exist? In a paper format I mean, and sold outside the ground on matchdays?

TRF still exists, I subscribe to it so get it delivered to my door but you can still buy it on the street outside Pittodrie if you can find Merkie.

Still got some cracking cartoons and the notes and quotes bit is good.  Other than that Merkie continues to write incredibly long pieces in incredibly small print in the finest obe tradition.

Sadly it's the only one on the go these days but I suppose the internet has taken over, however there are fee fan penned articles about; a few on mad but that is about it these days, probably space in the market for a dedicated afc blog.

TRF still exists, I subscribe to it so get it delivered to my door but you can still buy it on the street outside Pittodrie if you can find Merkie.

Still got some cracking cartoons and the notes and quotes bit is good.  Other than that Merkie continues to write incredibly long pieces in incredibly small print in the finest obe tradition.

Sadly it's the only one on the go these days but I suppose the internet has taken over, however there are fee fan penned articles about; a few on mad but that is about it these days, probably space in the market for a dedicated afc blog.

Cheers GS. How do you go about subscribing to it? I clicked on the link to the Red Final from the officla AFC site, but it appears that redfinal.com domain is now for sale/not being used.