Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons v Falkirk

What do i think of today? I think you're wrong, for a start. Miller had a good game and looks like he's finding the form he was on before Brewster came along. What didn't help him was our lone front man approach. The midfield were fucking knackered after Thursday, and couldn't do the running needed to make that work. Young looks like he's had pre-season at some two bit first division team (hang about...), Clark looks like the useless fanny he's been in the majority of his 8 years here and Jackie McNamara needs to get into the reserves for a couple of games to find his fitness. Hart offered nothing going forward, but again, he couldn't have been anywhere near fit.

Aluko, however, when he finally did get on, showed why he should have started. Some of the most dangerous crossing i've seen in years, fast, always available for a pass, beats a man and not afraid to have a go. Obviously, Clark will start on Wednesday night, as Aluko's too attacking.

Pass marks to Foster, Diamond (MOTM), Barry Nich, Maguire, Miller, Aluko and Langfield (just. Watch your kicking when forwards are about Clangers and we'll get on just fine...).