Best defence in the SPL

Backs up what i have been thinking all season, Ando and Considine are the best cb pairing in the league.  We have the same conceded goals as the tims but with the handicap of Jamie langfield

Just thinking about this.

What happens when Naysmith is fit?

I think we looked better with him at left back but who do you drop out of Reynolds and Considine?

Just thinking about this.

What happens when Naysmith is fit?

I think we looked better with him at left back but who do you drop out of Reynolds and Considine?

IMO my opinion you drop Reynolds. Hasn't looked as good as Considine this season although he certainly hasn't looked bad.

I really hope Russell stays injury free because he's once again proving to be a massive asset.

IMO my opinion you drop Reynolds. Hasn't looked as good as Considine this season although he certainly hasn't looked bad.

I really hope Russell stays injury free because he's once again proving to be a massive asset.

Agreed on both counts.

Has it not been Anderson and Reynolds mainly at centre back? Due to the injury to Naysmith, Considine has been deputising at left back has he not? Regardless, it is good to see that defensive record and means that scoring goals against us is not easy (if Clangers can concentrate for a full 90 that is). Just need to bang them up the other end and push up the league!

Someone on Mad posted them with a Russian proxy.

Found it  :thumbsup:

Have to agree, can't see Anderson being at fault for their goal either. I really enjoyed those highlights, hopefully the RedTV ones will show a bit more though, it sounded like we created a decent amount of chances yesterday. Everyone took their goals well.

What a finish by Vernon though! Hopefully this will give him the confidence infront of goal again.