Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Red tv

Guest kempy

Is anybody having a problem listning to redtv or is it just me.I can not watch the live feed because i,ve not got braodband, the technition from the phone was supposed to come today but never arrived.Wait to i get my hands on him >:(

• 9 years later...

Absolutely honking today. Poor sound moving from speaker to speaker, fuzzy picture, freezing picture and then when it does go they decide to show a player miles away from the ball when something obviously more interesting is happening. Service has deteriorated badly and is nowhere near worth the money as it is.

Doesn't help when we are doing our usual job of struggling to get anything on target.

Absolutely honking today. Poor sound moving from speaker to speaker, fuzzy picture, freezing picture and then when it does go they decide to show a player miles away from the ball when something obviously more interesting is happening. Service has deteriorated badly and is nowhere near worth the money as it is.

Doesn't help when we are doing our usual job of struggling to get anything on target.

I quite like the highlights packages etc that they have.  Could do with a few more interviews though and you'd have thought they'd have managed to get the press conferences streamed live by now. Seems ridiculous that they tweet what he says but don't show it until a day later.

I was mainly annoyed they blocked some vpn's for the matches. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Enjoying the archive section of Red TV. Just watched a 3-0 pumping of Hearts (van de Ven, Mason, Bett pen)in the League Cup QF in 90-91, it was screened live by Sky, commentary by Martin Tyler and Andy Gray. Don't think I saw this at the time.

Tyler at one point says that Britain should watch our play, we're the best in Britain apparently.

Paul Mason's finish was exquisite, and he was utterly sublime during the game. Other interesting things from the game.... Peter van de Ven was recommended to us by Johan Cruyff.  Brian Grant, according to Alex Smith, had little belief in himself despite being a brilliant player for us, Jim Bett was fed up of Andy Roxburgh and retired from Scotland at a stupidly early age.

Other points of note: Walter Kidd, Kenny Black, Neale Berry, Dave McPherson, Craig Levein, Tosh McKinlay - horrendous excuses for footballers.

Other points of note: Walter Kidd, Kenny Black, Neale Berry, Dave McPherson, Craig Levein, Tosh McKinlay - horrendous excuses for footballers.

Paul Mason was indeed a sublimely gifted footballer. We will never forget "his" final 28 years ago.

Kidd was indeed an abortion but surprised you included Levein. Fud as he is, I thought he was an intelligent player. Dave McPherson was agricultural but strong most of the time and therefore pretty effective.

Paul Mason was indeed a sublimely gifted footballer. We will never forget "his" final 28 years ago.

Kidd was indeed an abortion but surprised you included Levein. Fud as he is, I thought he was an intelligent player. Dave McPherson was agricultural but strong most of the time and therefore pretty effective.

Funny thing is that my memories of Levein as a player are exactly as you say, but having watched that, and another couple of our matches against them, he kicked the ankles and shins of Gillhaus, Nicholas, Jess etc at most opportunities.

Used to have a next door neighbour who was a big hun who would go to watch the huns training when his work shifts allowed.  He would tell us each time he'd been that McPherson had beaten every one of his team mates in the sprints again, including Judas, who as we know was absolutely rapid.

Funny thing is that my memories of Levein as a player are exactly as you say, but having watched that, and another couple of our matches against them, he kicked the ankles and shins of Gillhaus, Nicholas, Jess etc at most opportunities.

Used to have a next door neighbour who was a big hun who would go to watch the huns training when his work shifts allowed.  He would tell us each time he'd been that McPherson had beaten every one of his team mates in the sprints again, including Judas, who as we know was absolutely rapid.

I remember Levein as being cultured, good on the ball, economical with it and very good at reading the game. Right enough though, when things weren't going his team's way he could be a nasty cunt, which he disguised as clumsiness, being that fraction late or sticking his studs into the man rather than the ball. You've probably exposed his major weakness, decades on. He's mentally weak, unable to deal with adversity and not strong enough to grind through it.

Who was Judas by the way?

Aye, did he not call his son Mason or something like that? Seem to remember he got a lot more stick than Wright

Wright got injured almost immediately and only played a handful of games for them (7 according to wiki). There wasn't really any opportunity to give him stick and going by the success of Sevco's youth programme I don't think that will change anytime soon

• 1 month later...

Saw yesterday we were getting live video feed for red tv international. Where is it????? Got the Shinnie pic, no video!

Top right of the screen says:

SATELLITE SIGNAL :

We have an issue with the satellite signal coming from Murray Field Stadium. The signal is very weak and we are trying to boost it.