Changing the rules

My concern is that now the season has started, the momentum will be lost and the issue will be swiftly swept under the carpet. 

I hope i'm just being overly cynical, but i feel that we won't see much if anything until next season as they will claim to be "reviewing" everything this season.

My concern is that now the season has started, the momentum will be lost and the issue will be swiftly swept under the carpet. 

I hope i'm just being overly cynical, but i feel that we won't see much if anything until next season as they will claim to be "reviewing" everything this season.

Tbh I'm not sure this is even cynical enough to match my thoughts.

The powers that be wanted things very differently than the way this season has begun. I fully expect future developments (after the period of 'review' to make sure people are less motivated to speak up) to involve stealing back every inch of ground that the fans have gained.

I fully expect league reconstruction, commencing 2013, entry by invitation, with two divisions.

Whatever is done won't be radical enough until a new Americanized structure that pays no respect to "tradition" is put in place, and no-one in the governing bodies has the balls to be that radical.

I might be wrong on this, but haven't Kilmarnock come out and said they would vote with Celtic to prevent any move to alter the voting structure of the SPL for some reason?

Hopefully their prick of a chairman won't get that opportunity. I see on BBC gossip that the fans are trying oust him.