Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Mark Reynolds - Rejoins on Loan

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20120809/mark-reynolds-rejoins-the-dons_2212158_2876410

Aberdeen FC today confirmed their fourth summer signing when defender Mark Reynolds rejoined the club on a season long loan from Sheffield Wednesday.

The 25 year old, who spent the last half of the previous campaign with the Dons, is glad to have his future sorted out.

"I'm delighted to be returning to Aberdeen. I know the club, the manager and the players well so it's going to be an easy transition for me.

"I was desperate to get my future resolved and when it was made clear I wouldn't be part of the manager's plans at Sheffield Wednesday my thoughts turned to possibility of returning to Aberdeen.

"It's great to be back at Pittodrie where I feel wanted and I just can't wait to get my season started."

I

We looking at a 352 then?

Can't see Considine or Reynolds being happy to sit on the bench.

I've been wanting a 3-5-2 for years but can't see it happening if it hasn't by now. My guess would be the defence will have a bit of a rotation system this year with naysmith and anderson rested often and consi at left back when robbo's out.

• 5 months later...