Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

I dunno why I keep buying the EE...

Everytime I read it, it just sends my blood pressure shooting up.

The Dons security chiefs planning on using sophisticated computer technology to track down the fan in Dnipro with the flare, more than likely at a cost exceeding the paltry fine we may not even get from UEFA.

Dave McDermid urging fans not to travel to Madrid without a ticket. What else are we supposed to do? Sit around twiddling our thumbs waiting for tickets to go on sale while the cost of flights and hotels increase and availability decreases? In other words, they want everyone to pay a well over inflated price to travel with a club charter so they can make more money off us. If they concentrate on getting us a good allocation, there won't be a problem.

Alex McLeish claiming Scotland have a glut of right backs, then goes on to name Alan Hutton, Graeme Murty and Graham Alexander as examples.

McDiarmed's comments got me.  Says he has heard that many fans plan to travel to Madrid and get tickets for the home end despite the fact no fans know how many tickets we are going to get and how they will be allocated.  Idiotic statement.

what goes through the minds of McDermid and that Morgan twat that passes as our security cheif?

Would be nice if just once they stuck up for the fans instead of vilifying us at every opportunity.  Given that sellick got a suspended £25,000 fine for that eedgit coming onto the pitch vs Milan what the hell does he expect us to get for 1 flare, in a stand?

As for travelling to Madrid. They have to say these things I suppose, but I hope they push to get as many tickets as possible as I can't imagine Madrid selling out their end for this, even if it is the mighty dandies!

I dunno why I keep buying the EE...

Is it that you subconsciously want a good kicking for your total lack of good taste?

Tell me you also buy The Sun and me and some of the boys will come give you the hiding you're clearly asking for.

Just say the word.

;D