Say NO to a Rangers Newco in the SPL

Hey guys,

We've raised a petition so that football fans across the whole of the SPL can show their support if they feel that a Rangers Newco should be refused access to the SPL.  It may be in vain, because at the end of the day, the Chairman will do what they like regardless, or, at least some will.....but they have to be made aware that they run the risk of alienating their own support, when realistically, they really cannot afford to.

Would really love to see this gain a bit of momentum, so I'd urge you all to sign it and make your mates, colleagues, etc aware of it so we can get a decent response to present to the SPL and SFA ahead of the Chairmen making their decision.

The petition can be found at: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/say-no-to-a-rangers-fc-newco-in-the-spl.html

Least we're attempting to do SOMETHING Tyrant..... what have you done to make your views known?? or are you one of these guys that prefer to sit back and do nothing then whine and moan about it when things don't work as you'd like???

Least we're attempting to do SOMETHING Tyrant..... what have you done to make your views known?? or are you one of these guys that prefer to sit back and do nothing then whine and moan about it when things don't work as you'd like???

Whoa! On the defensive or what?! I've made my views know countless times thanks. I've taken part in surveys for this specific issue already. Hence my post. Chill the fuck out.  ::)

Tyrant has Liverpool above Aberdeen in his signature, so we know where his priorities lie  ;)

Cheap shot, Kow! Cheap shot. By that logic I have Ryan Jack before Stevie G so it evens itself out perfectly?  :thumbsup:

Whoa! On the defensive or what?! I've made my views know countless times thanks. I've taken part in surveys for this specific issue already. Hence my post. Chill the fuck out.  ::)

Cheap shot, Kow! Cheap shot. By that logic I have Ryan Jack before Stevie G so it evens itself out perfectly?  :thumbsup:

Not For your Chinese readers. Racist.

Supposedly Northsound reported this morning that AFC will vote No to a Newco.

The club has a statement on Redweb this morning saying that sporting integrity will be at the base of any decision that needs to be taken over this situation and that it has taken on board the supporters view points as well.

Yeah Tyrant!

Are you one of those guys that prefer to sit back and do nothing then whine and moan about it when things don't work as you'd like or are you one of those guys that prefer to sit back and sign an online petition that'll achieve the square root of fuck all?

Eh?

Eh!?

Eh Tyrant eh!?