Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Happy Gothenburg Day

Who rattled your cage Dave ???

Its all and well celebrating a great win, but we are steaming toward an utter cuntfuck at the moment for for our club. New ground, selling Pittodrie, astronomical debt, nae crowds, Broon for at least another year, etc

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson says he is hoping "something stupid" happens to Manchester City to gift his team the Premier League title.

City host QPR on Sunday needing to match or better United's result against Sunderland to win the Premier League.

"We can only do our best and try to win the match and hope something stupid happens with City," said Ferguson.

Ferguson urged QPR to emulate his Aberdeen side, who upset Real Madrid to win the 1983 European Cup Winners' Cup.

"Do you know what happened 29 years ago today?," he asked journalists. "I took a wee team, Aberdeen, to beat Real Madrid in a European final.

"Eleven players, home-bred and the oldest player was 27 years of age. That's QPR's challenge, to do an Aberdeen.

"Of course, the odds are stacked against them. City are in good form and at home. It will not be easy for them because the pressure on them will be enormous, the fans will be putting the referee under tremendous pressure.

"It's not going to be easy because on the face of it you expect City to win. And so do I. But as long as human beings are human beings, you never know. You just hope something stupid happens."

QPR need a point to guarantee their Premier League survival.

With reports that wages would be cut in the event of relegation, Ferguson does not expect Mark Hughes' men to be short of motivation against City.

"For QPR, it's the other end of the spectrum," he said. "Probably most of their players will be put on the [transfer] list, other players' salaries will be halved from what I can gather. Things like that.

"It's a dramatic thing for QPR. The effect on their players and the club … they've invested a bit of money.

"So there's two ends of the spectrum which makes it such an important game. But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if we don't win.

"If we lose, we've lost the league anyway, so we've got to win our game. I have to focus on that, that's my job."

Hard to believe it was twenty nine years ago  :o

I dunno. I wore white jeans and white shoes in Goteborg that day, rather fetching with my red AFC top, I thought.

I could have sworn I've not worn white shoes or troosers for at least one third of a century.

It's also been that long since I contemplated going oot withoot a jaiket, let alone go abroad without one.

Got a trap though. She was tall, leggy, blonde and lovely but I was too pisched to leave the club.

Best 24 hours of my life.

Its all and well celebrating a great win, but we are steaming toward an utter cuntfuck at the moment for for our club. New ground, selling Pittodrie, astronomical debt, nae crowds, Broon for at least another year, etc

How would you know what it's like to fuck a cunt?

Rocket, are you fae Bridge of Don?

The biggest suburb in western Europe? Am I fuck. The BoD is full of horrible cunts. Even if they argue it's not their fault as they got brought up there cos of their parents, that doesn't wash. Any offspring of any saddo choosing to live there should be drowned or shot too. A 70,000 strong Dachau or Belsen is the final solution there.

The biggest suburb in western Europe? Am I fuck. The BoD is full of horrible cunts. Even if they argue it's not their fault as they got brought up there cos of their parents, that doesn't wash. Any offspring of any saddo choosing to live there should be drowned or shot too. A 70,000 strong Dachau or Belsen is the final solution there.

Sma jealous.

I was there too but not on the ferry as it was full

Would love to know what hotel we stayed in but cant remember a thing apart from some photos but none of the hotel.

p.s i remember the rain and someone in front of us down below who waved a large flag the whole game in the rain and i seem to remember a fountain at the end.