AFC ANNOUNCE SEASON TICKET DEALS 2012/3

So our <cough> last season at Pittodrie:

The importance of attracting and retaining young supporters is reflected in Aberdeen Football Club's season ticket details for the forthcoming campaign with any adult who purchases a brief for any part of the stadium being able to claim an under 12 season ticket for FREE.

In addition, season ticket holders can, for a small extra cost, upgrade to 'Black and Gold' membership to take advantage of benefits including a free home or away shirt, free subscription to RedTV, two ticket offers allowing you to bring a buddy to Pittodrie for two selected fixtures and exclusive offers throughout the season.

All season ticket and matchday ticket prices have been held at 2011/2 prices and Dons boss Craig Brown commented. "After an inauspicious season this time round, it is most certainly my intention to ensure 2012/3 will be one to make the loyal Aberdeen fans justifiably proud of their team.

"The free ticket offer to all Under 12 supporters is a fantastic gesture and will, I am sure, encourage a generation of new Red Army followers."

Aberdeen supporters have until 5 pm on Monday 18th June 2012 to take advantage of the 'Early Bird' season ticket prices for the new season which gets underway on Saturday 4th August.

Existing season ticket holders have the opportunity to purchase their own seat until 5 p.m. on Monday 11th June 2012, after which seats will go on general sale.

Full season ticket prices are as follows:

width=370 height=375http://www.afc.co.uk/javaImages/da/2a/0,,10284~10824410,00.png[/img]

We're also delighted to announce some exciting brand new initiatives for the 2012/2013 season

Black and Gold membership

Why not 'top up' your season ticket this year and join our exclusive black and gold membership.

As part of this membership you can benefit from some fantastic offers and make over £100 worth of savings!

· Free home or away shirt

· Free subscription to RedTV for the season

· 2 ticket offers allowing you to bring a buddy along to Pittodrie at two selected fixtures

· Excusive black and gold offers direct to you throughout season*

- 10% off in the club store next season**

* To receive these offers you must provide us with a valid email address

** Available to all Season Ticket holders

Student Sixes Package

Our innovative new Student Sixes package is the perfect way for our student supporters to continue to follow their beloved Dons even if studies take you elsewhere in the country.

Our Student Sixes package allows all students with a valid matriculation card to attend 6 games at Pittodrie next season for just £70!

Returning home for Christmas or Easter? Or are you a football fan arriving in the City and looking to enjoy some SPL action? If so then our Student Sixes is the perfect package for you!

Simply call the ticket office on 01224 63 1903 for further details.

Only available to full time students with valid student ID.

Recommend a friend

This season we are making an appeal to all our season ticket holders to help us sustain the clubs success on the pitch by encouraging those lapsed season ticket holders to return to Pittodrie.

We want you to be part of our recruitment army and we will reward you by offering a 10% discount off your own season ticket.

To receive this discount the following conditions apply:

- A lapsed Season Ticket holder is defined as former Season Ticket holders who did not purchased a season ticket for season 2011/12.

- The lapsed Season Ticket holder must purchase their Season Ticket before you can receive your discount.

- 10% discount cannot be retrospectively applied.

Please note, we are not able to offer the 10% online, you must contact the ticket office to receive this discount off your season ticket price.

For further details and to download the 2012/2013 season ticket brochure please click here

Well I'll happily hold off renewing while we wait and see what happens with rangers.  If a newco is formed and they aren't allowed back in I'll happily sign up for their back and gold thing, pay full price and waive my 10% for getting some others back to Pittodrie.

If they fluke a cva I suppose I'll renew but we better have some decent signings on show.

If the newco is allowed straight in......I haven't decided yet.

I am also holding off to see what happens. I think the free under 12 season tickets is great, possibly a couple of seasons too late though when I think how many folk have given up on them altogether.

I am also holding off to see what happens. I think the free under 12 season tickets is great, possibly a couple of seasons too late though when I think how many folk have given up on them altogether.

Overall our ST are pretty reasonable, but I'd be cutting the walk up prices, £23 is criminal.

Also like the black and gold thing, student deal and recommend a friend.  At least they are trying.  Unfortunately even without the rangers fiasco the cup semi defeat and our league form for much of the year will mean there will be little impact in terms of more bums on seats.

Perhaps if Newco aren't allowed back in (or even if Milne shows some balls and votes against them) fans will reward the club and buy up some of these STs

In all my years supporting Aberdeen I've never owned a season ticket.

I would happily give the club a written guarantee that I'd buy one next season if :-

1. Milne publicly states his opposition to newco huns in the spl, and

2. The club sign one player I can get excited about seeing.

If we're going to lose revenue because Rangers are a third division club, I'll drag my whole family along every week to help offset that loss.  If Rangers are in the spl, it'll be another season of non-attendance for me.

Simple as that.

In all my years supporting Aberdeen I've never owned a season ticket.

I would happily give the club a written guarantee that I'd buy one next season if :-

1. Milne publicly states his opposition to newco huns in the spl, and

2. The club sign one player I can get excited about seeing.

If we're going to lose revenue because Rangers are a third division club, I'll drag my whole family along every week to help offset that loss.  If Rangers are in the spl, it'll be another season of non-attendance for me.

Simple as that.

Great shout and as a never-had-a-season-masel despite attending every home game for at least three or four years once upon a time, and having attended approx 700-750 AFC games, the vast majority at home, I would follow your example.

The new problem we have however, is that we now have a diversion. Milne has been a cunt of a chairman, a rat who's got us in a stinking stew. A stewrat, if you will. But this RFC debacle takes the heat off him. However bad the SPL product has become and however corrupt legless and googley eyes have been in their maladministration of Rangers, this doesn't detract form the utter corruption of Stewrat and the sycophantisement of his faggot followers on the board.

We've been fucked up the arse for a couple of decades by a man who is so pathetic a human being, he used to wear a wig, well four actually, alternating them to pretend hair growth. Just cos Murray and Whyte fucked RFC to oblivion doesn't alter the facts about our own little bald rat cunt fucker and his saddo DoF and the irrevocably tarnished legacy of our club's greatest ever player, a lowlife weegie scumbag who stole a million from the good people of the North-East.

Plus he had a moustache. Any man choosing upper lip hair growth is not right in the heid.

I'm in the "see what happens" camp. Milne would have to vote against letting the Huns off. And we'd need to make some inspired signings. So it looks as though my years of being a season ticket holder will come to an end.

But we need The Ranjurs.  ::)

• 1 month later...

I renewed my season ticket earlier today, went for the black and gold.  Made a comment to the loon on the phone that they needed to gie us free pies - apparently that's next season's enticer!!

:thumbsup:

But they need fans now.