Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

chick youngs latest article

I'm just shocked that people actually read the shite he spouts. I haven't listened to Your Call for weeks because I can't listen to that arsehole.

I'm just shocked that people listen to phone-ins. Specially in Scotland!

Also, my dad played football against Chick in their uni days. says he was a daft wee shite who was the only one on the pitch who didn't realise he had no footballing ability at all.

baldy fuck

Also, my dad played football against Chick in their uni days. says he was a daft wee shite who was the only one on the pitch who didn't realise he had no footballing ability at all.

baldy fuck

Granted a lot of complete and utter fuck wits phone in to Your Call but Traynor tended to give their points the contempt that they deserved which was always entertaining. I'm actually a big fan of Traynor. His dislike for the Old Firm was clear and made for some decent moments of entertainment. I was pleased to see (hear) the bird Annie replaced by Tom English.

I can't listen to it with Chick Young at the helm though.  :hammer:

baldy fuck

I've played football against chick young and I would go along with that. Aggressive but with zero skills.

He did score though. Well the ball deflected off his arse and went into his own net.

baldy fuck

You seem to have some father issues.

Go see a therapist.

I once met the cunt (Chick Young - nae Maverick Da) checking in a hotel, and can confirm he's a total dick.

He once "spoke" at a company function I nwas at back in the early 90's.

In Glagow, room full of huins (our company had season tickets FFS!) and he was a boring and obsequeous we shite bag. Spoke to him for all of maybe 5 seconds afterwars afterwards when I was at the bar....... ((Stand)free bar, only good point of the night

"So, pal, you a rangers man too?"

"Nope, Aberdeen"

The end!