Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v St mirren

Me was there, we played in first gear, took about half an hour to get into the game. Although St mirren had a lot of posession, never looked like scoring, solid defensively, mopping up high balls all day long.  Officials were appalling. saints fans, feeling understandibly agrieved. A good scoreline, more importantly a clean sheet, Langfield looking in command and confident in his six yard box, points on the board. Not one to really judge the performance of the team on, so soon after such a big game. Whos next??!!! ;D

Game picked up in the second half, well glad I went. Nearly didn't, but fuck it, Aberdeen beats Uni work any day :D

I was quite impressed by De Vischer, but Maguire must be reeling after getting that kick in the ba's!

I was goin purple seein it lyk.  :stretcher:

De Visscher i thought was quite class. made the odd mistake but who didna.

Anyone see Diamonds peach of a kick in the second half from the corner area. HUGE high slice right over the south stand. WHAT A BEAUT!!!!! I remember i stood and shouted THEYRES ONLY 1 ZANDER DIAMOND!!!!

Anyone see Diamonds peach of a kick in the second half from the corner area. HUGE high slice right over the south stand. WHAT A BEAUT!!!!! I remember i stood and shouted THEYRES ONLY 1 ZANDER DIAMOND!!!!

Aye, right oot the ground! Wonder where it landed?  :wave:

By the way, did anyone else notice there weren't any police from the north of the Merkie, to around the segregation in the South Stand?