Player of the year - who did you vote for?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have went for Vernon, and would say Consi second and Arnason third. Arnason has lost his shine he had pre transfer window and Vernon is consistent. How that lad has scored so many goals with he shit service that is delivered to him I dont know.

Vernon - yet again he's shown himself to be a proven goal scorer and no doubt would have scored more if he had the service

Arnie - composed, class in the middle of the park. Slight dip in form for a few weeks but back on it again and a cut above the rest of the team

Jack - superb season, rarely puts a foot wrong, no matter where he plays.  Superb attitude to the game to go with his skill and endeavour and came out with the right sound bites when he signed a new contract.

Consi - Good season, made himself first choice at CB and has done ok when asked to play at LB. Still prone to the odd rush of blood to the

head but even managed to play 90mins vs celtic.

Osbourne - some good games but some not quite so good ones too. Added real bite to our midfield and the kind of player we've missed for years. Out injured for a while so probably out of this race.

As everyone will vote Arnie, I'm going for Jack.

I voted for Vernon, we'd be screwed without his goals this season and has been one of the most consistent players, if only he had a strike partner. Though I have to say, everyone on that list deserves plaudits as they have all performed well and consistently.

Between Consi and Arnie. Arnie probably getting it

Considine has been by far our most improved player this season. As has been said, first choice CB.

We look a weakened team without Arnie. Composed on the ball. Not scared of a tackle. Made a massive impact in the 6/7 months hes been here and everyone seems desperate for  him to stay, as long as we dont break the bank on him

To be fair Jack and Vernon have been good. As has ozzie though got injured a bit before he'd done enough. However I went for consi on the basis that he has held a helluva unstable back line together and been consistently good. Really pleased with him this year.

Arnie I like a lot in flashes but still not convinced he does enough to be player of the year or highest earner. DEFINITELY scored the goal of the season, but even that award will probably go to the bin-dipping child-neglecting tim cunt.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...