Unbeaten run

Well the football is not pretty at times but that's a good unbeaten run we're on.  Certainly hard to beat.  Back to where we were before McGhee took over?

We obviously need to focus on creating chances for the strikers, if we can sort that out then we could be quite a decent team  :thumbsup:

:AFC2:

Well the football is not pretty at times but that's a good unbeaten run we're on.  Certainly hard to beat.  Back to where we were before McGhee took over?

We obviously need to focus on creating chances for the strikers, if we can sort that out then we could be quite a decent team  :thumbsup:

:AFC2:

Absolutely all of this! :AFC2: :AFC2: :clap:

Bit more of this in training      :penalty: :penalty: :penalty:

i can't remember ever going so long unbeaten. what matters more than anything is making sure we realise how awful an achievement this is.

please lets all be utterly ashamed.

Winning is over rated  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Mediocrity FTW  :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras:

Although the unbeaten run has now been jinxed I think some of the criticism is harsh. Against St. Mirren we created numerous chances and in the second half against Celtic we were attacking and easily the better team. I'm satisfied that we've at least tried to win the last two games. And I've actually enjoyed them (compared to previous games anyway).

Whilst having not been to any of the games, it seems that we're lacking a quality partner for Vernon or a midfielder willing to get into the box (like Nicholson).

We're lacking a manager that realises Vernon and Fallon together isn't really a good option. Fallon's got a physical presence aye but he's such a fucking pussy that it's wasted. (See header chance against Hearts a month or two back).

We're lacking a manager that's going to give Chalali the chance he needs and deserves alongside Crespo.