Scottish Premiershp

Saturday 13 August - kick-off 3pm

Aberdeen v Motherwell

Stand Free!

EXILED REDS - NORTH OF ENGLAND ABERDEEN

A few friends and I have decided to start the Exiled Reds again to cover the North of England. This will be for sharing transport to games and organising tickets etc for Reds and their families who live in England and need help getting to Aberdeen games as much as they can . There will be no charge to join. We need as many as possible to register details, but to start with it would help if you went on the follwing FB link, joined and declared an interest,

http://www.facebook.com/groups/161583440621411/

Stand Free

• 2 weeks later...

;D Don't come on here much and am less than useless at making groups on that Facebook :-\ I may open it up-silly me.

Jute means my young lad. And it's been a whiley since I saw you and Mizer, hope all are well.

Still, we've got about 25 names started and there's 7 or 8 coming to Dumfries from Barrow, Carlisle and Leeds.

Thanks Granite City Reds ;)

;D Don't come on here much and am less than useless at making groups on that Facebook :-\ I may open it up-silly me.

Jute means my young lad. And it's been a whiley since I saw you and Mizer, hope all are well.

Still, we've got about 25 names started and there's 7 or 8 coming to Dumfries from Barrow, Carlisle and Leeds.

Thanks Granite City Reds ;)

Not been to many games this season. Will be at Easter Road on Saturday but sadly due to lack of public transport not going to make Queen of South game.