Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Man of the match v Hibs 17/12/11

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Milsom for me.

Can only remember Brown making a quality save from Sodje near the end. Didn't have to do much else did he??

Made a cracking save earlier on in the game. Can't mind who it was from, but still I thought minus the mix up in the first half, he commanded his box well.

Did Brown really do that well? Or did he just put in a standard performance without any of his previous howlers? Maybe I'm being harsh but other than perhaps the Sodje one right at the end all his saves were pretty standard and if any of those efforts had gone in they would have went down as poor goalkeeping. Don't get me wrong, though. I'm delighted he put in a solid performance and I hope it breeds confidence within him. I'm more than happy for him to remain number one ahead of the other two for the time being.

Osbourne was his usual classy self but I'm going for Milsom. Another good game. How folk want to punt him for next to fuck all in January is beyond me. ???