Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Saturday EE.....slur on AFC corporate.

Who gave who the RED card.....? I think the other 349 corporate customers in the RDS during the Dons vs Celtic game may have a different point of view from Douglas Craig. Daddy gave you your money.....he should have given you some manners too.

AFC provide a great corporate day out......ok the football's spoils it, but the packages offered and supplied are first class. Thanks for a great day.

I think it was his manner of which he complained........nice to see a "businessman" make a waitress cry.

As the tannoy says.....no threatening behaviour will be tolerated, this includes the prawn sarnie brigade behind the glass. 

So.....AFC told him to sling his hook...? Good on AFC for taking a stance.

Guest Sma pie, large bovril

Kicked oot for making a complete arse of himsel.....aboot time too. Money gets you everythin.....apart fae a season ticket in pitoddrie...!!!!

please explain for those of us unable to get a copy of the EE

EE Story: Craig Group withdraw corporate sponsorship due to "a row over service"

REAL Story: Douglas Craig abused some of the Sodexho staff during a match so Pittodrie told the ignorant twat to take himself and his money tae fuck

Only lost the plot once at catering staff, was at hampden. Huge lines and whenpeople were getting to the front they were told that only soft drinks were left. Thats all I wanted (for my vodka), but I tored into by the supervisor after I told her she should shout out that the place was empty (nicely). I then lost the plot and told her...well I'm not too sure as I was pissed and pissed off.  ::)

Witnessed it myself......lost the plot with a couple of AFC/Sodexho over service. Loved the "do you know who i am" rant and rallying call for all other corporates to back his "bad steak" claim. Sit down shut up, sit down shut up.

He'll be having a RED MEAL DEAL from now on.......wear a scarf....it gets cold in the South Stand.....brrrrrrrrr.

fans are fans - disnae matter where we sit.

altho, getting trussed up in shirt n tie's nae my idea of fun on a saturday avo.

also heard they get small pies - half the heartburn then?

Guest markylanegan

....nah ye can ram yer hospitality , id rather be sitting white knuckeled on a wee cold platic seat , racked with heartburn staring at a 1-2 defeat thinking about ma 2.5 hour drive down the road ....come to think of it , ye can still ram yer hospitality - stand free!

:lolabove:good one marky , travelling from Ayr to todders is a novelty for me  and i call sitting in amongst the red and white a fucking brilliant day oot , all ye need is a good scarf and a pocket full of rennies and bobs yer uncle - providing clanger and Dung arent playing and our strikers decide tae get the finger out .

Stand Freeeeeeeee !

aye, it's really shite sitting inside getting waitress's serve you beer, having a nice meal, then sitting in padded seats.  Then steaming hot tea and free pies (yes they are smaller, so you have two) at half time.  Then in again for more tea or beer at the final whistle.

crap that is.

disna matter where you sit, and it's not as if the club is being cheated out of the cash, hospitatlity is farrrrr more expensive.  Instad of £20 ticket + maybe £10 of tea & pie, the cheapest hospitality is £70 without the dinner.  So they actually benefit the club.

Guest Sma pie, large bovril

:thumbsup: phil - all money spent @ todders goes back into the club somehow. Disna matter if it's corporate, season tickets, normal punters.....we all spend to watch the game.